Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 LastLast

Thread: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Meanwhile on the west side:

westsidegif.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    Um, ok. Whatever you make up to feel better. It wasn’t like that anywhere I’ve been. Though I was only on the east side before the game this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would imagine you weren't in the same place I was. I am sure someone on here will explain why.
    Then try to imagine how I felt when a student told me f you and f the bison on the way to said place
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I would imagine you weren't in the same place I was. I am sure someone on here will explain why.
    Then try to imagine how I felt when a student told me f you and f the bison on the way to said place
    And the cops werent the most pleasant while we were trying to pack up and get out of there. One tried to tell me I had to dump everything that was open. I had to explain to him it was not illegal to have it in the tailgate end of the jeep in a cooler. Message received. You dont want us or our money here. I will say this though hotel staff was friendly as there were quite a few bison fans there.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I don't know what company did the renovations but sdsu needs to get their money back. Went to use the restroom and everything was falling apart. Doors, rails, water behind toilets. The stadium outside looks good and it certainly is an improvement but so poorly laid out. Maybe there were limitations, but damn.
    Hey look, another butt hurt Bison fans making things up. I've been to that stadium this year twice. Your "facts" are fake. I get it, your unhappy about the game. But seriously? When will a small percentage of Bison fans, many of whom are the biggest posters on BV, grow up?

Quote Originally Posted by jacksfan29 View Post
    Hey look, another butt hurt Bison fans making things up. I've been to that stadium this year twice. Your "facts" are fake. I get it, your unhappy about the game. But seriously? When will a small percentage of Bison fans, many of whom are the biggest posters on BV, grow up?
    By the way, since the cheerleaders on Bison 1660 can't seem to figure out how official attendance is calculated, tickets used is where the count comes from. It really isn't that confusing, but when you work for the Bison athletic department and pretend to be part of the media, you are going to make stupid comments. Bison 1660, live eat and breathe stupid comments.

By the way, since the cheerleaders on Bison 1660 can't seem to figure out how official attendance is calculated, tickets used is where the count comes from. It really isn't that confusing, but when you work for the Bison athletic department and pretend to be part of the media, you are going to make stupid comments. Bison 1660, live eat and breathe stupid comments.
    Oh look, here comes the dumb troll again. so 18,100 is less than we drew for the Robert Morris game.

You're welcome for getting it that far.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Saturday really was your super bowl wasn't it? The jacks were the better team on Saturday, hats off to them for that. But holy fuck are we in y'all's heads. Coaches tweeting, players tweeting athletic department tweeting. Serious question, do you guys have a message board? Are there enough fans to justify having one? I'm sure Larsen windows would start one for you guys if you can't handle doing it yourself.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Saturday really was your super bowl wasn't it? The jacks were the better team on Saturday, hats off to them for that. But holy fuck are we in y'all's heads. Coaches tweeting, players tweeting athletic department tweeting. Serious question, do you guys have a message board? Are there enough fans to justify having one? I'm sure Larsen windows would start one for you guys if you can't handle doing it yourself.

They do. It's basically a discussion about how shitty we are.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    They do. It's basically a discussion about how shitty we are.
    Sad.

She is NOT making it up. Many cars drove by us on Medary street swearing obscenities at us both before and even more after the game. I stopped counting once the police showed up and were trying to hurry us out of there. IM not saying it doesnt ever happen at other stadiums or even our own. Every fanbase has idiots. I dont go to a lot of away games, but thats the most Ive heard at an away game and the least welcome Ive ever felt.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club