Page 38 of 69 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Default Re: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

these bunny fans are just like the F'hawkers, they just want our approval.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    That's going to happen so much. There might be about 5k true fans. 2k students and only a few die hards (all on the Bunny Board). The rest would gladly make a buck with zero fucks.
    Not any different than ndsu fans during the playoffs. Half the time I got tickets to the games online and the other half i would find tickets from someone I knew for face value. If you looked on Craigslist people jacked up the price. Can't get mad at another fan base for doing the same thing that some ndsu fans do to their own fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Not any different than ndsu fans during the playoffs. Half the time I got tickets to the games online and the other half i would find tickets from someone I knew for face value. If you looked on Craigslist people jacked up the price. Can't get mad at another fan base for doing the same thing that some ndsu fans do to their own fans.
    I'd flip the ratio. I've always thought the student ticket ratio was out of whack at 4k but with 12k season ticket holders who almost never turn over, hence the wait list, you would maybe see fluidity in 1-3k tickets on a game by game basis.

Luckily that hasn't been tested by a Thanksgiving game in a long time but I don't know how much elasticity there is in that market.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    Because 2000 Bison fans sounds like 10000 SDSU fans. A majority of our fans STILL don't know how to get loud, IMO.

!
    Bison fans are great teachers on how to get loud and scream, etc. I believe it was at the first natty against Sam Houston where the Bison fans were cheering as loud as they could and that so inspired the Sammy fans that they joined in, trying out out yell our fans. You're never too old to learn how to drowned out the Bison when the Bison are on defense.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    these bunny fans are just like the F'hawkers, they just want our approval.
    well could you imagine being top ten for about a decade straight and only getting to the quarterfinals once, and during that game getting your ass kicked? If that was us, we would be sick and tired of them too. They hate us. We continually run it down their throat. I don't blame them for doing anything they can to keep Bison fans out. I do get really frustrated at the vandalism that we have encountered, or the Beer being thrown. Bison fans are loud. It is the nature. They get so mad when we cheer. Cheer for your team, not against the other team. The playoff attendance was tough on them. Dana probably wasn't too happy. He runs warm.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    well could you imagine being top ten for about a decade straight and only getting to the quarterfinals once, and during that game getting your ass kicked? If that was us, we would be sick and tired of them too. They hate us. We continually run it down their throat. I don't blame them for doing anything they can to keep Bison fans out. I do get really frustrated at the vandalism that we have encountered, or the Beer being thrown. Bison fans are loud. It is the nature. They get so mad when we cheer. Cheer for your team, not against the other team. The playoff attendance was tough on them. Dana probably wasn't too happy. He runs warm.
    and the home of the BIZON!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Bison fans are great teachers on how to get loud and scream, etc. I believe it was at the first natty against Sam Houston where the Bison fans were cheering as loud as they could and that so inspired the Sammy fans that they joined in, trying out out yell our fans. You're never too old to learn how to drowned out the Bison when the Bison are on defense.
    LOOL did they really do this?! That's funny stuff right there!
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I remember talk like this in 2007. What if we run the table? What if we get a bowl invite? What if they vote us #1 even though we can't play in the playoffs? We ended that season with a loss to SDSU.

Yes they did.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Never understood why commentators love to comment how smart our fans are until I saw that.....

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Yes they did.
    They were determined...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]