Page 32 of 69 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Default Re: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    If SDSU makes it to the natty and NDSU does not, I will be sure to sell my tickets to the other team....understand that!
    That one hurt too

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    If SDSU makes it to the natty and NDSU does not, I will be sure to sell my tickets to the other team....understand that!
    No need to worry about that happening.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    It is better to have 1000-2000 less Bison fans with empty seats than a completely full stadium with 1000-2000 more Bison fans.

SDSU doesn't have the same fan base NDSU has so I'm not sure what the issue is and why people don't understand this.
    I don't understand why you're so afraid of an extra 1000-2000 Bison fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Or why they think having open seats is good for their program. Oh wait, they don't want to traumatize their players when they see all the big bad green and yellow folks who scared them so much they crawled into bed with momma last December. They are very sensitive folks.

I call bullshit. You can't be an SDSU fan and have 5 consecutive thoughts without any of them involving hunting or fishing. Admit it... your third thought was actually about a 24 inch pheasant tail feather.
    My sixth thought was, both hunting and fishing

1796636_347229542084709_1019386395_n.jpg

You're probably right if it's only 1-2000, but your team travels so well and having 5-6000 wouldn't be unrealistic at all. SDSU averaged over 15k (19k stadium) last year, and they'll beat it this year, but they don't sell early like NDSU does. They have a huge walk up crowd because the demand isn't there yet. This is why they bought them out. NDSU fans will still get it and the stadium will be 95%+ full. The atmosphere won't be affected.

one interesting thing I often think about is NDSU charges a ton for season tickets. I know a lot of guys in our tailgate that have UND season tickets as they are almost free, they quickly sell them or eat them, and have them for the future. They are that cheap. SDSU charges nothing for season tickets. NDSU has way more season tickets and charges WAY more for them. It is a huge amount of money.

Good for SDSU. Will be a fun game for sure. NDSU will run run run, SDSU will pass pass pass. Throw it up to the big fellas.

Will SDSU and NDSU both be undefeated for that game?
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

I hope NDSU never pulls this stuff.
    Everyone gets a shot at tickets on the 1st of Aug.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    one interesting thing I often think about is NDSU charges a ton for season tickets. I know a lot of guys in our tailgate that have UND season tickets as they are almost free, they quickly sell them or eat them, and have them for the future. They are that cheap. SDSU charges nothing for season tickets. NDSU has way more season tickets and charges WAY more for them. It is a huge amount of money.

Good for SDSU. Will be a fun game for sure. NDSU will run run run, SDSU will pass pass pass. Throw it up to the big fellas.

Will SDSU and NDSU both be undefeated for that game?
    I hope they are. I just don't see SDSU being able to stop the run. Huge question marks for the defense. They also aren't running the ball either but with all the weapons it hopefully won't matter.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    I hope they are. I just don't see SDSU being able to stop the run. Huge question marks for the defense. They also aren't running the ball either but with all the weapons it hopefully won't matter.
    So you're seeing a repeat of last years' playoff game, thanks.