Page 28 of 69 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Default Re: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I honestly don't think the SDSU peeps gloating about the sell-out care. I get the feeling they share their athletic department's sentiments that it's better to have an empty seat than a Bison fan in that seat. It appears to be a South Dakota thing in general.
    I plan on taking some pictures to publicly shame them if there are a lot of open seats.......

We go to all the away games so this does make me sad. Maybe we find tickets, maybe not. We will see

But if there is one game to miss I guess it's this one. Vehicle won't be vandalized and no one will get up in my face while I wait in line. So I guess there's that.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    We go to all the away games so this does make me sad. Maybe we find tickets, maybe not. We will see

But if there is one game to miss I guess it's this one. Vehicle won't be vandalized and no one will get up in my face while I wait in line. So I guess there's that.
    Go to HyVee, apply for a sub prime credit card from Premier, take a test drive at Billion. I'm sure there will be lots of giveaways.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is annoying. That game always had a great atmosphere. There will be tickets available in the aftermarket, Craig's list, etc..

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    This is annoying. That game always had a great atmosphere. There will be tickets available in the aftermarket, Craig's list, etc..
    I think this is the sentiment. I don't think anyone's seething that they can't go to Brookings.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Are SDSU fans really this stupid?

Source:
    http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread...Nov-4th/page17

Quote Originally Posted by CappinHard
    Agreed. Obviously they just had someone, probably a corporation or large donor, buy up the last of the available tickets on the day before it went public. The last thing they wanted was for NDSU fans to be able to say "HA! Can't sell out without NDSU fans!". I support it completely though. Good move. I'll guarantee it results in a good amount of season tickets being bought by NDSU fans in 2 years, which again, I'm all for this.

This is literally meaning they are unable to sell out without NDSU fans. If you're having to eat tickets because no one will buy them but you dont want them being sold to opposing fans...that's literally not being able to sell out without our help.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post

Source:

This is literally meaning they are unable to sell out without NDSU fans. If you're having to eat tickets because no one will buy them but you dont want them being sold to opposing fans...that's literally not being able to sell out without our help.
    Later in that thread they said that Larson's (windows) is giving 1000 tickets away to their employees.

Hm, sit in the cold for a football game you're only marginally interested in or pocket $100 from a Bison fan? Tough decision.

Methinks that will happen more than a couple times.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

After the shit show 2 years ago Bison fans should boycott this game. Make them look like the dyks they are with a sellout and half empty stadium to show for it.

Source:

According to bunnyland message board Larson ( cheap ass windows and doors located in Brookings) bought up 1000 tickets for their employees. I don't think they have near that many employees so each employee must be getting 4 plus tickets. Lol bunnyturds. Great effort! Does every man woman and child in Brookings get a free ticket too? How embarassing! And the bunny turd fans are gloating about how awesome this is. Lol x 1000.

Source:

According to bunnyland message board Larson ( cheap ass windows and doors located in Brookings) bought up 1000 tickets for their employees. I don't think they have near that many employees so each employee must be getting 4 plus tickets. Lol bunnyturds. Great effort! Does every man woman and child in Brookings get a free ticket too? How embarassing! And the bunny turd fans are gloating about how awesome this is. Lol x 1000.