Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm finally ready to watch the second half of the JMU game...anyone have a link?

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default I'm finally ready to watch the second half of the JMU game...anyone have a link?

I have finally reached a point where I feel ready to watch the JMU game, specifically the second half. I have been putting it off but it's time. Anyone else ready to take the plunge? I need a link.

Default Re: I'm finally ready to watch the second half of the JMU game...anyone have a link?

check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Default Re: I'm finally ready to watch the second half of the JMU game...anyone have a link?

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    More specific, in case anyone's lazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CZtXhMnhlQ

I have to do this too. This weekend before fall camp starts

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    I have finally reached a point where I feel ready to watch the JMU game, specifically the second half. I have been putting it off but it's time. Anyone else ready to take the plunge? I need a link.
    I rewatched it about a month ago. Made me more mad the second time around due to the offense reverting back to their conservative play-calling (which JMU was selling-out completely on defensive to stop) when the Bison had all the momentum and was ready for the "dagger." I put it up there with the play-calling of the second half the Montana game in Missoula.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I rewatched it about a month ago. Made me more mad the second time around due to the offense reverting back to their conservative play-calling (which JMU was selling-out completely on defensive to stop) when the Bison had all the momentum and was ready for the "dagger." I put it up there with the play-calling of the second half the Montana game in Missoula.

We have a good BINGO.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thanks for the link, somehow I couldn't find it on YouTube. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to muster the courage and watch past the 11 minute mark in the 4th quarter. We had big mo going and had a better than 50/50 chance to pull that game out at that point. No way we lose to Youngstown in Frisco, so it hurts. However there were at least 3 50/50 moments in the previous 5 season's were had things gone different we lose the game. It's actually amazing that we kept pulling it out time and again against the odds. What a hell of a run it was.

Anyone listen to Hedberg the other day on the Insiders? If not here is a run down that I gathered ....the old constant power run game of NDSU is gone, New OC is implementing more of a pass speed option offense, times they are a changing

If anyone read it different please respond, but I feel we will not see anything different from TP
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post

Not to mention the boneheaded decision to try that field goal

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think for the most part the offense will stay the same. I think maybe there will try to be a better passing game. What I mean by that is in the old OC playbook, the passing game was there to bail out the run if for whatever reason it stalled. At least that's how it looked to me.

No way I'm not watching this again. I prefer to retain my thoughts of the game when it was happening. JMU was a very good team and they made the plays when they needed to. After having 5 + years of almost everything going our way, we finally had some breaks go against us. JMU deserved that victory and they earned it. I do still think their coach is a gigantic dick and I can't stand him.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!