Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs. UND 2019

Default Re: NDSU vs. UND 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I have a feeling Trey Lance will be in the mix as QB by then.

He starts when Easton is gone. IMO of course but this kid is the real deal!

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    He starts when Easton is gone. IMO of course but this kid is the real deal!
    That's my hunch too, but until he's on campus and in the system for a year, it's hard to predict for certain how he will match up against Van Dellen or Hotchkiss. Too many times in the past few years has NDSU lost a top recruit to various reasons and we never get to see them suit up at least once.
    Hail the BISON!!!

That's my hunch too, but until he's on campus and in the system for a year, it's hard to predict for certain how he will match up against Van Dellen or Hotchkiss. Too many times in the past few years has NDSU lost a top recruit to various reasons and we never get to see them suit up at least once.

Our resident little dipshit, lakesmoron, gave me a red chicklet for posting this.... Typical from that moron.

I agree that we have to see how it all shakes out but knowing people down in that area that have watched him, he is quite the athlete.

Van Dellen seems more like a pocket passer. But you never know, maybe one of those guys will be very good.

Our resident little dipshit, lakesmoron, gave me a red chicklet for posting this.... Typical from that moron.

I agree that we have to see how it all shakes out but knowing people down in that area that have watched him, he is quite the athlete.

Van Dellen seems more like a pocket passer. But you never know, maybe one of those guys will be very good.
    lakes cant give out red chicklets, hes dead jim...

That's strange, I thought the little fella loved all players from Minnesota. So much, that being from the state alone gives each high school player an immediate three-star rating.

I maybe wrong, but wasn't he strongly against the signing of Jensen back in the day in favor of other MN QBs who went by the wayside? If so, he's definitely no smarter than any of us.
    Hail the BISON!!!

That's strange, I thought the little fella loved all players from Minnesota. So much, that being from the state alone gives each high school player an immediate three-star rating.

I maybe wrong, but wasn't he strongly against the signing of Jensen back in the day in favor of other MN QBs who went by the wayside? If so, he's definitely no smarter than any of us.
    Lakes had a vision of a dynasty starting with a certain QB who's been on bad NDSU teams, beat FBS teams, led them through an improbable run in the playoffs.

A man who shown to have more charisma off the field than on.

A man who deserved the lights and the fame that he did.

A man who was a model citizen.

A man who is the son we never had.

That man.............

Is Jose Mohler

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Lakes had a vision of a dynasty starting with a certain QB who's been on bad NDSU teams, beat FBS teams, led them through an improbable run in the playoffs.

A man who shown to have more charisma off the field than on.

A man who deserved the lights and the fame that he did.

A man who was a model citizen.

A man who is the son we never had.

That man.............

Is Jose Mohler

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    lakes cant give out red chicklets, hes dead jim...
    How do your fees rate as compared to other defense attorney's???
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Lock/delete this moronic thread. What a joke. So glad to see the future of ndsu football. Hand tossing with und fans. Embarassing
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

A better topic is how to score tickets when the time comes.