Thread: July Coaches Update

Default July Coaches Update

Hey Everyone,

Been awhile since I have posted an update, so I wanted to shoot everyone a quick message. The new schedule is now done and we are waiting on final confirmation from one last team but were told that we are looking good for the dual. With that being said, you can anticipate getting the schedule being released here as well as season ticket info rolled out by mid August we hope.

We are excited about this years schedule for many reasons. First, it is very challenging both because of the teams we will be wrestling as well as the type of tough environment we will compete in. Second, its very diverse so we will get to see teams from the BIG 10, BIG 12, MAC, and the ACC. We could also see even more diversity with a change we made to the winter holiday portion of the schedule. Lastly, we hope that you all will not only pack the stands for our first home dual where we will host a MONSTER team but the rest of the home dual slate as well as we continually look to make a push for the top 10 average home dual attendance.

As we approach August and September our staff will be hitting the road hard as new NCAA rules have allowed us to start home visits earlier in the recruiting calendar. We will have 9 new faces that will join us this upcoming season that you all will notice. We have 7 new incoming freshmen and 2 transfers that have all been admitted and are ready to roll this coming fall and make an impact for NDSU wrestling. As always, we appreciate your continued support of this program. Keep an eye out for the newsletters too, if you are not on the email list make sure to let me know and I can get you on the list.( jarrod.garnett@ndsu.edu)

GO BISON!

Default Re: July Coaches Update

Thanks for the update Coach.

Default Re: July Coaches Update

Appreciate the info and insight coach