Thread: Artists at the Big Ten media days?

Default Artists at the Big Ten media days?

No, no there were not artists at the Big Ten media days.

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-...ten-media-days

I mean I don't know if I could do a great job of drawing any of our logos aside from just NDSU accurately but seriously how hard is it to draw a block I?

Default Re: Artists at the Big Ten media days?

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    No, no there were not artists at the Big Ten media days.

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-...ten-media-days

I mean I don't know if I could do a great job of drawing any of our logos aside from just NDSU accurately but seriously how hard is it to draw a block I?
    Wow this is what the big boys of FBS do at media day?

i think its funny
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wow. I know they're not artists...but when I say my 7 year old can do better than most of them, I'm not exaggerating.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Wow. I know they're not artists...but when I say my 7 year old can do better than most of them, I'm not exaggerating.
    In defense of the athletes, my artistic and penmanship skills were way better at 7 years-old than they are now at 41. I'm not sure what happens, by my handwriting skills deteriorated a lot after high school and college. I think computers and concussions might be the culprits.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    In defense of the athletes, my artistic and penmanship skills were way better at 7 years-old than they are now at 41. I'm not sure what happens, by my handwriting skills deteriorated a lot after high school and college. I think computers and concussions might be the culprits.
    It's the attempts at some of the block letters that are worrying. Did you see Tegray Scales attempt at the interlocking IU logo, Christian DiLauro's I, Aaron Williams's N, or TJ Edwards's W?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    It's the attempts at some of the block letters that are worrying. Did you see Tegray Scales attempt at the interlocking IU logo, Christian DiLauro's I, Aaron Williams's N, or TJ Edwards's W?
    I'm not sure I would call many of those "attempts" in any possible way. I think it was one of those moments where after the athletes got their pen and paper and instructions, they pretty much thought, "screw it, I'm not even half-arsing this silly crap."
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    At least the 3 Nebraska players had the N going in the right direction and they didn't ask them what the N stands for. I'd bet one of those guys would say the N stands for Nowledge.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!