Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Baseball Recruiting

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,879

    Default Baseball Recruiting

    Chris Murphy article on Shanley High School's Luke Sandy (Fargo American Legion Post 2)

    NDSU commit Sandy eyeing Post 2 record books
    Sandy partially tore his UCL in his right arm pitching three weeks ago, so he can't pitch or play shortstop for Post 2, but he's still getting to hit. He said he's most likely going to be able to avoid surgery before his career starts at NDSU......

    ......To go along with his .527 average, which will most likely put him in the Post 2 record books, he's got a .562 on-base percentage, 11 doubles, four triples, one homer and 40 RBIs. He's only struck out twice this summer in 129 at bats.
    http://www.inforum.com/sports/430285...2-record-books

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,879

    Default Re: Baseball Recruiting

    Barron Holtz - RHP - 6' 1" 168 - Plainview-Elgin-Millville MN

    http://www.prepbaseballreport.com/pr...085-0854923617

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,879

    Default Re: Baseball Recruiting

    Peter Brookshaw - Prescott WI

    Brookshaw won most awards that the state had to offer his junior year. The junior was named Wisconsin Baseball Central player of the year, Wisconsin Baseball Coaches Association Division 2 player of the year, all state and academic all state.
    http://www.piercecountyherald.com/sp...mits-bison?amp

    He batted .583 with 22 doubles, a triple, two home runs, 38 RBIs and 16 stolen bases. 42 percent of his hits were for extra bases this season. It was an unreal season for the junior.
    https://www.wisconsinbaseballcentral...eter-Brookshaw

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    from trunk of a car
    Posts
    6,056
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Baseball Recruiting

    There will be a lot of new faces on the roster this year. Here is hoping for a successful season and an NCAA bid.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

    "I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

    My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,879

    Default Re: Baseball Recruiting


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,879

    Default Re: Baseball Recruiting

    Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Peter Brookshaw - Prescott WI

    Brookshaw won most awards that the state had to offer his junior year. The junior was named Wisconsin Baseball Central player of the year, Wisconsin Baseball Coaches Association Division 2 player of the year, all state and academic all state.
    http://www.piercecountyherald.com/sp...mits-bison?amp

    He batted .583 with 22 doubles, a triple, two home runs, 38 RBIs and 16 stolen bases. 42 percent of his hits were for extra bases this season. It was an unreal season for the junior.
    https://www.wisconsinbaseballcentral...eter-Brookshaw
    Peter Brookshaw Leading Prescott into the championship game for Wisconsin D3 high school basketball

    http://www.wissports.net/news_articl...8?referrer_id=

    East Troy had seen a lot of talented, athletic basketball teams in this year’s run to the state tourney, including wins over Racine St. Catherine’s and Martin Luther, but nothing quite like what Prescott brought on Thursday.

    More specifically, Cardinals point guard Peter Brookshaw, who scored 34 points in Prescott’s 65-53 semifinal win over the Trojans.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,879

    Default Re: Baseball Recruiting

    Shades of Hillsboro!

    Peter Brookshaw hits game winning shot at the buzzer in championship game for Prescott.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.jso.../amp/426832002

    Brookshaw, a 6-foot guard, finished with 28 points on 9-for-21 shooting, including 5 for 10 from three-point range. He also posted six rebounds, five assists and two steals.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,383

    Default Re: Baseball Recruiting

    Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Shades of Hillsboro!

    Peter Brookshaw hits game winning shot at the buzzer in championship game for Prescott.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.jso.../amp/426832002
    I may have to dodge arrows, but I'm going to ask it anyway..........any chance this kid could play basketball for the Bison ???

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,879

    Default Re: Baseball Recruiting

    Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I may have to dodge arrows, but I'm going to ask it anyway..........any chance this kid could play basketball for the Bison ???
    Very good multi-sport athlete!
    Was just named to the WBCA Division 3 Boys Basketball All-State Team.
    Averaged 30 ppg......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •