Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Games from transition

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Games from transition

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Seems strange that none of the 2011 Playoff games can be found on youtube except the championship. If anyone has those please post them up sometime. Also if there are any full game versions for the CMU or first 2 Minny games post them please.
    First 2 Minny games AND the last Minny game as well. The 2007 game is on Youtube but it's set up like a highlight reel in 4 parts, not complaining b/c it's better than nothing, but I wonder why it was done that way.

The 07 a MN game was sold on dvd. I have a copy, but I don't think I have a way to transfer it to YouTube. What do I need?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaccountant44 View Post
    the 07 a mn game was sold on dvd. I have a copy, but i don't think i have a way to transfer it to youtube. What do i need?

Sent from my sm-g950u using tapatalk
    c-moe!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    The 07 a MN game was sold on dvd. I have a copy, but I don't think I have a way to transfer it to YouTube. What do I need?

Surprised to see no one responding to this considering the significance of the request. Sorry I can't help, I know how to watch videos on Youtube but that's about as far as my tech skills go. I was yelling for C. Moen b/c of all the videos he posts and he's knowledgable when it comes to tech stuff, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post

Very simple, actually. Rip it first. Numerous programs for that out there. Then, most video editing packages can easily convert to MPEG2. Once in that format, upload to youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Surprised to see no one responding to this considering the significance of the request. Sorry I can't help, I know how to watch videos on Youtube but that's about as far as my tech skills go. I was yelling for C. Moen b/c of all the videos he posts and he's knowledgable when it comes to tech stuff, I think.
    It's pretty easy. Just load the DVD unto a computer that as disc drive. When the video starts, quit the program. Go to the DVD file folder and copy the complete "VIDEO_TS" folder onto your computer. Once the folder is copied, you can now take the .VOB file(s) and convert them into any format that YouTube accepts. If I'm not editing anything, I use .mp4. To convert the .VOB file(s) you can you software such as MPEG Streamclip (which is free at http://www.squared5.com/) or Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate (not free). I use the Wondershare software because I can crop and edit the .VOD files to my desire.

When converting, try to format the video to match the original. In the case of the 2007, I'm guessing it's a 4:3 ratio (640X480) and not a 16:9 ratio (1240X720 or 1920X1080). If you take a 4:3 video and format it to be a 16:9 without letterbox margin the sides, the video is going to look stretched horizontally.

I hope this helps!

Also, if you need someone to do it for you, I can help.
    Hail the BISON!!!

I watch replays from the treadmill... it's awesome because time and miles fly by (relatively speaking), but I almost broke an ankle trying to avoid a tackle.

The last game I watched was the first part of the 2015 Richmond playoff game - Tre Dempsey had three interceptions but they call iffy PIs on two of them (not on Tre, but on other players.) Kind of frustrating because NDSU could easily have been up 40+ at halftime.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    It's pretty easy. Just load the DVD unto a computer that as disc drive. When the video starts, quit the program. Go to the DVD file folder and copy the complete "VIDEO_TS" folder onto your computer. Once the folder is copied, you can now take the .VOB file(s) and convert them into any format that YouTube accepts. If I'm not editing anything, I use .mp4. To convert the .VOB file(s) you can you software such as MPEG Streamclip (which is free at http://www.squared5.com/) or Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate (not free). I use the Wondershare software because I can crop and edit the .VOD files to my desire.

When converting, try to format the video to match the original. In the case of the 2007, I'm guessing it's a 4:3 ratio (640X480) and not a 16:9 ratio (1240X720 or 1920X1080). If you take a 4:3 video and format it to be a 16:9 without letterbox margin the sides, the video is going to look stretched horizontally.

I hope this helps!

I'm like Sebastian Maniscalco's dad getting instructions from his son how to operate a computer. Sebastian tells his dad over the phone to first open up windows, but his dad barks back and says, it's frickin 30 degrees outside, why the hell would I open windows!

I'm one of those guys, I need step by step instructions like where to click...just like teaching a seven year old how to use a computer. It's weird, I know.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post

I hope this helps!

Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

What game was it that one of our DL (Mike Fairbairn?) absolutely destroyed somebody and then high-fived the ref when leaving the field?

If wedid a highlight reel of Bison players demonstrating the joy of the game...