Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Games from transition

Default Re: Games from transition

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    I would really like to see the Central Michigan game. I remember listening on the radio!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great game, we were at Side Street watching the web broadcast, big table of us, and by the end of the game there was this "GUY" sitting at the end of the table
    incognito with a red baseball cap. That "Guy" was Tim Miles I wish I still had the picture that someone took at the table.

Its is really amazing at how good the quality of the webcasts have become vs the early days of tiling and slow video...

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    The comeback at poly probably gets less recognition because way less people listened to it and nobody from ND saw it. I consider it more remarkable. I remember my wife giving up on it. But Scottie's "are you kidding me?" on the heckendorf td was classic. The only time I remember actually hearing true disbelief in his voice.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    I was so mad I turned the radio off. Turned it back on and listened to the comeback on the radio in my apartment in West Fargo.

The Sam Houston comeback was pretty sweat too. Seen it.

Lardsin must go!

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I was so mad I turned the radio off. Turned it back on and listened to the comeback on the radio in my apartment in West Fargo.

The Sam Houston comeback was pretty sweat too. Seen it.
    Hope you were wearing deodorant.....don't know how to highlight.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

While this is not a game from the transition, it has been a game I've looked for unsuccessfully on multiple occasions. It is the first Georgia Southern playoff game we won 35-7. And I have already scoured the videos thread, which only has highlights. I am looking for the full game. If anyone can find this game, I would be very appreciative.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by NodakNate View Post
    While this is not a game from the transition, it has been a game I've looked for unsuccessfully on multiple occasions. It is the first Georgia Southern playoff game we won 35-7. And I have already scoured the videos thread, which only has highlights. I am looking for the full game. If anyone can find this game, I would be very appreciative.
    And the Georgia southern post game interviews. They got taken off YouTube.

Lardsin must go!

https://twitter.com/BISONATION/statu...14814690992132

My guy @jsteck65 says he has NDSU vs Minnesota on DVD. On a scale of 1-100 how excited would you be if he posted it to YouTube?

Quote Originally Posted by NodakNate View Post
    I have it on my dvr. That doesn't really help you though.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    I have it on my dvr. That doesn't really help you though.
    I mean, it could help me...

http://bluegrasspreps.com/television...ws-252338.html

I'll see what I can do.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

I have basically all of the FBS/playoff games from 2010 to 2014 on DVD/Bluray, including the Oklahoma basketball game. The rest are mostly available on YouTube already or you can stop by our bus and catch your favorite game in the back
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.