Settle down spazway...
    Remember one thing as I watch you forget day after day
    Can’t fix stupid
    Anyway pl see you down there I got my 2 from the allotment
    TRUST THE PROCESS

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Championship tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Posted earlier was 1113 but how many ppoints is that?
    Well, I got close. My point rank is #1,266. Truth be told, I'm disappointed that a "regular Joe" like me can't get tickets from the allotment. I have been a season ticket holder since the Dome opened, have been a Team Maker for around 15 years, and give monthly donations to the Development Foundation. No, I am not able to be a big money donor, but I do what I can. Too bad loyalty can't be factored into the point system. Oh well, we will host the watch party at our house with a large group of friends.

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    Well, I got close. My point rank is #1,266. Truth be told, I'm disappointed that a "regular Joe" like me can't get tickets from the allotment. I have been a season ticket holder since the Dome opened, have been a Team Maker for around 15 years, and give monthly donations to the Development Foundation. No, I am not able to be a big money donor, but I do what I can. Too bad loyalty can't be factored into the point system. Oh well, we will host the watch party at our house with a large group of friends.
    Money to the development foundation doesn't count. Gotta get that over to the athletic fund.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well I think the majority of TM are regular joes like you and me. We all do what we can do and it adds up. I am trying to work my way up the TM ladder but it will take awhile. The March is On... the enjoyment I get out of watching all our student athletes is a big reason I do it.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Money to the development foundation doesn't count. Gotta get that over to the athletic fund.
    You do get priority points for donations to the foundation. Not as many as donations to the athletic fund though.

Question for the group...on my gobison account, I can't seem to find the link where I can designate a different person than myself, to pick up the allotment tickets. I havent used this feature for at least a couple years, and I need to get this right. I emailed the bisonticket office but I dont expect an answer until nest Tuesday at the earliest. Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    You do get priority points for donations to the foundation. Not as many as donations to the athletic fund though.
    ah, I might have been thinking about the rate of accrual. Sloppy thinking, apologies.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

One way I could see them rewarding this is to give you an additional point each year for how long you've donated. Right now they add one point per year so if you donate $100 every year between now and 2032 you'd get a total of 15 points during that time (one point per year) for being a 15 year Team Maker donor. Maybe instead give 1 point for the first year you donate and then if you donate again in year 2 make it 2 points, 3 points in year 3, and so on. That way by the time 2032 rolls around (if you've donated every year) you'd have gotten 120 points just for donating every year. Or maybe to avoid "cheap" points being award make it so this progressive point accumulation for consecutive yearly donations only works if you increase your donation by $50 or more from the previous year (essentially giving you a priority point "match" for increasing your donation by at $50 every year).

Just a thought to throw against the wall and see if it sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by thundarsdaddy View Post
    Question for the group...on my gobison account, I can't seem to find the link where I can designate a different person than myself, to pick up the allotment tickets. I havent used this feature for at least a couple years, and I need to get this right. I emailed the bisonticket office but I dont expect an answer until nest Tuesday at the earliest. Thanks and Merry Christmas!
    At least once per year we need someone else to pick up our tickets. We’ve always just call the ticket office and have them out a note on the account that so and so can pick up this weeks tickets. They’ve never had a probable with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    At least once per year we need someone else to pick up our tickets. We’ve always just call the ticket office and have them out a note on the account that so and so can pick up this weeks tickets. They’ve never had a probable with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you so much and Merry Christmas!!