Page 24 of 73 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Championship tickets

Default Re: 2018 Championship tickets

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Do you remember when the wristbands came in the mail last year?? I bought them this year to make sure I was in the door. Haven't decided if I want to use them yet or not.
    I got mine Dec 13 last year.

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFanAnn View Post
    So the wristbands will come to me in the mail and only my seat tickets will be got from the guy at the gate with the portable credit card swiper? Is this correct?

Quote Originally Posted by perthbison View Post
    So the wristbands will come to me in the mail and only my seat tickets will be got from the guy at the gate with the portable credit card swiper? Is this correct?
    Yes, the wristbands will come to you in the mail. Regarding your (seat) tickets, I believe we had the option of choosing which type of delivery. Mail or Flashseats.
    I chose Flashseats, so my (seat) tickets (in sections 105, 107) are already in my Flashseat account. I received an email, stating my tickets were available via Flashseats, so I clicked on the link, and sure enough, they were there. If I choose to KEEP these (seat) tickets, on the day of the game, I simply take the credit card that I used to purchase the tickets, (to the guy at the gate) as you mentioned. I know some people chose MAIL delivery option for their tickets (I'm thinking that you chose this option) & they are suppose to be mailed out by the 15th(?) of Dec. Regarding your Hospitality wristband - that also allows you early entrance into the stadium & into the Club.
    If you purchased additional tickets & you wish to TRANSFER them to another person, that is easy.... or if you wish to SELL them. Why don't you just PM one of us, at that time, & we will walk you thru this. It's also nice to use the TRANSFER function when you have college kids, (or adults) & you don't want to "round them up" before entry into the stadium!!!

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFanAnn View Post
    Such an annoying nice and spoiled thing to deal with Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by perthbison View Post
    I chose "mail", since the wristbands will be mailed to me already. Our group will meet up in Frisco Friday, so I will distribute paper tickets and wristbands to everyone then.

Thanks for the help everyone. My seat tickets are flashseats where they swipe the card used to purchase them at the gate. My confusion was with the wristbands and I now know they'll be mailed to me. I had wristbands the year we played Ill St but I bought them from Mak if memory serves me correct and I met him before we went in, to get the bands. That was a cold game but we watched from the warm saloon and near the 50 yd line

My flashseats were on the app on my phone. They scanned the qr code. Didn't need the card. But everyone did need to go in together
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

No war stories on the board regarding getting tickets this morning? I'm assuming it's sold out by now?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    No war stories on the board regarding getting tickets this morning? I'm assuming it's sold out by now?
    I just bought some 20 minutes ago. I'm talking about next weekends game. Hard to say on the championship, they eventually release more it seems
    Last edited by perthbison; 11-25-2017 at 03:37 PM. Reason: confusion

Wow. I guess the excitement has worn off.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!