Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Championship tickets

Default Re: 2018 Championship tickets

I have 1 ticket available. Sec 129. Call or text. 238-4186
    Last edited by CHADSTAUS; 01-06-2018 at 02:10 AM.

Till I Die, Bison Football

Just bought 2 SRO tix and decided to hop a flight tomorrow morning - and should be there 45 mins before kickoff haha...
    flight home at 6pm.

Let's go mother f*cking BISON!
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

tons of tickets on JMU site http://csnbbs.com/thread-838558-page-2.html
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Got an email this morning from the NCAA asking for my feedback on the game, venue, ticket buying, and atmosphere in general.

I was as honest as I could be with it. Basically bitching about how stupid it is to have a FCS Championship game at a venue that is less seating available than each of the school's home venue. Not to mention how the NCAA would allow a venue to be under construction for that long while under contract to have their games there.

Overall, I felt as if everything involved with this game venue/atmosphere was just an absolute shit show.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Got an email this morning from the NCAA asking for my feedback on the game, venue, ticket buying, and atmosphere in general.

I was as honest as I could be with it. Basically bitching about how stupid it is to have a FCS Championship game at a venue that is less seating available than each of the school's home venue. Not to mention how the NCAA would allow a venue to be under construction for that long while under contract to have their games there.

Overall, I felt as if everything involved with this game venue/atmosphere was just an absolute shit show.
    It took us so long to get in we missed kick off. They just abandoned security about halfway thru.
    I love Frisco but hate the venue.
    Game time should be later!!!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post

I got it too, they don't care so I wasn't going to send it. 11 am game and that ridiculous abbreviated tailgate makes for a crappy gameday
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I got it too, they don't care so I wasn't going to send it. 11 am game and that ridiculous abbreviated tailgate makes for a crappy gameday
    its never going to be later as long as the nfl playoffs are going

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    which is why they don't care.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    It was in the past and NFL playoff games have always been starting Saturday afternoon. I'm pretty sure the first two games the Bison played down there were noon CT kickoffs and the 3rd one was 1PM. If they're going to relegate it to the deuce it really shouldn't make a difference anyway. Even if ESPN has broadcast rights to the Saturday afternoon wild card game it would be on the big network.

So wish they would go back to the Friday night game. That. Would. Be. Awesome.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]