Page 67 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Championship tickets

Default Re: 2018 Championship tickets

Quote Originally Posted by JMUJON View Post
    Hi everyone, JMU fan here. I have two seats in 123 row 15 that I am hoping to exchange with someone in similar seats along the JMU sideline. Anyone in sections 101-103 or 109-111 willing to swap?

Either way, looking forward to an awesome game between to great teams.
    I have two bags full of streamers that will gladly trade you for those seats.

Quote Originally Posted by TateMosersneighbor View Post
    I have two bags full of streamers that will gladly trade you for those seats.
    Very strong offer. But I'll have to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by JMUJON View Post
    Hi everyone, JMU fan here. I have two seats in 123 row 15 that I am hoping to exchange with someone in similar seats along the JMU sideline. Anyone in sections 101-103 or 109-111 willing to swap?

Either way, looking forward to an awesome game between to great teams.
    Check your pms.

Anyone hearing expectations or predictions of ticket availability day of game or at the tailgate lot/stadium. I went to the first 4 championship games with tickets in hand but remember them being easily available for purchase the day of the game in frisco. I知 headed down but not looking to pay 175 per ticket. Initial thoughts were that it would be much tougher to find last minute tix in Texas, but is going down with no ticket still a safe bet that you値l have a reasonably priced foot in the door?

Headed down either way! Go bison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper6 View Post
    Anyone hearing expectations or predictions of ticket availability day of game or at the tailgate lot/stadium. I went to the first 4 championship games with tickets in hand but remember them being easily available for purchase the day of the game in frisco. I’m headed down but not looking to pay 175 per ticket. Initial thoughts were that it would be much tougher to find last minute tix in Texas, but is going down with no ticket still a safe bet that you’ll have a reasonably priced foot in the door?

If you noticed people are trying to sell tickets here. It will be the same in Frisco. But you should be able to get some for face. Just because others paid more than they should have doesnt mean you have to.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper6 View Post
    Anyone hearing expectations or predictions of ticket availability day of game or at the tailgate lot/stadium. I went to the first 4 championship games with tickets in hand but remember them being easily available for purchase the day of the game in frisco. I知 headed down but not looking to pay 175 per ticket. Initial thoughts were that it would be much tougher to find last minute tix in Texas, but is going down with no ticket still a safe bet that you値l have a reasonably priced foot in the door?

Just buy some standing room only tickets off Flash Seats.

The standing room only are going for $52.

Actual seats are as low as $110 ( ist was about $87).

Dewey

itll drop closer to game time. Sellers wont want to eat them when they realize paying $200 per ticket for an FCS championship is insane.

If i had some for sale...id lower them to make sure I got rid of them. People who are still looking arent magically just going to decide to pay an insane price 2 days before the game.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    itll drop closer to game time. Sellers wont want to eat them when they realize paying $200 per ticket for an FCS championship is insane.

If i had some for sale...id lower them to make sure I got rid of them. People who are still looking arent magically just going to decide to pay an insane price 2 days before the game.
    If I still had tickets, I would be getting a little nervous right now. I would be figuring out what the going rate is right now and come in a little below that as a buy now price. Last year I had so many tickets but what kept the value at a decent level was they were multiple seats together and I only sold them as groups. It is getting a lot more difficult right now to get 4 seats together. On Flash Seats, there are 7 groups of 3 or more seats together. A person should still be able to make a few bucks off them, but they aren't going to make the big money people were making 2 weeks ago. I see they are still getting bids for over $150-175 each. I would be taking that at this point. There is no way they are just priced at what people are willing to sell not to go to the game when you have to travel in the next 36 hours or so.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey View Post
    Just buy some standing room only tickets off Flash Seats.

The standing room only are going for $52.

Actual seats are as low as $110 ( ist was about $87).

Dewey
    You can get them for way less than $52 also. For some reason Flashseats only let's you list for 80% of face value and higher so $52 is the lowest any ticket can be listed for (SRO face value is $65). I was happy to get rid of mine for $40 each and I'd bet this close to the game you could put in a bid around $20-$30 on SROs and get a nibble from a seller.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    You can get them for way less than $52 also. For some reason Flashseats only let's you list for 80% of face value and higher so $52 is the lowest any ticket can be listed for (SRO face value is $65). I was happy to get rid of mine for $40 each and I'd bet this close to the game you could put in a bid around $20-$30 on SROs and get a nibble from a seller.
    I have 4 bids in at $30/ea. I値l let you know if anyone bites.