Page 33 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Championship tickets

Default Re: 2018 Championship tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    so each schools allotment goes to what total?
    It goes to 5300
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I need 3 tickets.

My son is a scout team player and we would like to go to support him and the team. Hoping someone has unneeded tickets that they are willing to sell at a reasonable price.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    It goes to 5300
    well that will help get more people in, especially with the caps, if I remember right the first year they allowed everyone the max number, now you can only put in for what you have seats in the regular season

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    any idea of when SRO go on Sale?
    Bump. Wondering the same thing. When do SRO tickets go up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You Gotsta Love Those BISON!

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just so everyone is on the same page, the first year they allowed accounts to request up to 25 tickets. After that debacle, they now allow accounts to request their allotment up to 12. I have 16 season tickets on my account, but I am only allowed to request 12 so I have to find tickets on the secondary market in order to get everyone in the door.

With the increase in allotment tickets I would think that the secondary market will cool off after JMU and NDSU folks get their tickets and they open up the 1000 or so seats in the end-zone. Might spike for a bit but patience is the key...

Will be interesting too see how deep into the points NDSU goes. More than a few folks got their tickets early and choose not to rely on the allotment process.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...

Quote Originally Posted by GOB1SON View Post
    Just so everyone is on the same page, the first year they allowed accounts to request up to 25 tickets. After that debacle, they now allow accounts to request their allotment up to 12. I have 16 season tickets on my account, but I am only allowed to request 12 so I have to find tickets on the secondary market in order to get everyone in the door.

With the increase in allotment tickets I would think that the secondary market will cool off after JMU and NDSU folks get their tickets and they open up the 1000 or so seats in the end-zone. Might spike for a bit but patience is the key...

Will be interesting too see how deep into the points NDSU goes. More than a few folks got their tickets early and choose not to rely on the allotment process.
    but will still apply thru NDSU and try flip their others for a profit

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    but will still apply thru NDSU and try flip their others for a profit
    Well that is what the free-market system is all about, I guess. Good for them.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...

And...

JOIN TEAMMAKERS!

never said any different, just added the tidbit

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    And...

JOIN TEAMMAKERS!
    i am, with the added 1300 seats i have a good feeling I will get mine this year, been on the fringe before but had always bought in advance and skipped the NDSU lot all but 2012