Page 59 of 73 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Championship tickets

Default Re: 2018 Championship tickets

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    You will find tickets at an okay price; just be patient and be prepared to travel before you get them.
    Yeah, I am all set...flight, hotel, rental car are all a go. Just no tickets! Hoping I can snag some Standing room only tickets when they go on sale. I will have fun regardless just would be nice to know that I have a ticket to the dance. Sucks to plan all of this and be on the outside looking in. Of course the year I decide to go tickets are at a premium...smh!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    If you still need tickets; honestly just go to Frisco. You WILL find tickets either before, on the way, or down there.

Last two times NDSU was playing in Frisco the ticket people were so flooded with people that you literally just walked in. Fact.
    I have never been so I haven't a clue. From what I have heard there will be 10,000 people on the outside looking in because of the fan bases and limited tickets. I just don't want to be one of those on the outside looking in....uggg!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Knowing my teammaker standing and other comments here, the cutoff for NDSU ticket allotment must have been between 1250 to 1265 ranking and 115 to 117 priority points. This is the first year I applied for and received tickets from NDSU's allotment.
    That's awesome.....I was at 1318 and no dice. Have been a season ticket holder for 10 years. Thought I would shoot up quite a bit after i surpassed 100 points for what the letter winners get but I went further backwards.

Every time I've been there, the last three, there have been scalpers selling tickets at the gates. The year vs JSU tickets were in high demand and there were still scalpers. Maybe this year will be different due to lower capacity and even higher demand, but if you aren't picky about where you sit or need a bunch together, I'd be willing to bet you find a way in.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Every time I've been there, the last three, there have been scalpers selling tickets at the gates. The year vs JSU tickets were in high demand and there were still scalpers. Maybe this year will be different due to lower capacity and even higher demand, but if you aren't picky about where you sit or need a bunch together, I'd be willing to bet you find a way in.
    Like has been stated 100's of times. If you want to get in you will.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I've been to both the first and fifth game and both times were with people with extra tickets. Year 1 we couldn't find someone to give them to. Year 5 it took awhile to find a buyer. We talked to many people with extras. I agree this year will be different but I still doubt there will be a ton of people there looking for tickets.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Most people will not go with out tickets, that is why tickets are available in Frisco. Some traveling parties will lose people in route to Frisco or some that they are meeting will not get to the game. Locals have extra tickets as well. So no different than games at NDSU, there are tickets if you are looking.

I swear there is a part of a section on the concourse side that must be given to local business who try to sell them the day of the game. There is a thin spot in the crowd there every year. About on the north 30 yard line, top of the section. And the people who are sitting there aren't wearing either team's colors. Either that or they are NCAA tickets that they don't fully use. I think Bob's Titts was sitting in that area the one year.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Worst case scenario get SRO and scope out the areas where nobody is sitting and go sit there if nobody shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    I've been to both the first and fifth game and both times were with people with extra tickets. Year 1 we couldn't find someone to give them to. Year 5 it took awhile to find a buyer. We talked to many people with extras. I agree this year will be different but I still doubt there will be a ton of people there looking for tickets.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    These are the people I need to find...please steer them my way.