Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Championship tickets

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Championship tickets

How about the PA guy reading advertisements as NDSU came out of the tunnel...great gameday

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I got it too, they don't care so I wasn't going to send it. 11 am game and that ridiculous abbreviated tailgate makes for a crappy gameday
    You'd be surprised. They pay a lot of money for these independent research firms to do these samplings and give them metrics on fans customers. If enough people give them bad scores in these; you could see some changes. Bitching about it on Facebook, Twitter, or forum boards isn't going to change it...this could.

I got it too, they don't care so I wasn't going to send it. 11 am game and that ridiculous abbreviated tailgate makes for a crappy gameday
    They opened the tailgate lot at 5:15. That's almost 6 hours before kickoff. I'm not a fan of the 11am game time however.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    It was in the past and NFL playoff games have always been starting Saturday afternoon. I'm pretty sure the first two games the Bison played down there were noon CT kickoffs and the 3rd one was 1PM. If they're going to relegate it to the deuce it really shouldn't make a difference anyway. Even if ESPN has broadcast rights to the Saturday afternoon wild card game it would be on the big network.
    When they can avoid it, ESPN wants to stay away from having the NFL on at the same time as college football. Probably for the same reasons the NFL isn't on Fridays and Saturdays during football's regular season although during HS and college seasons it is mandated. They control the college game's kickoff on that day. That is my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    They opened the tailgate lot at 5:15. That's almost 6 hours before kickoff. I'm not a fan of the 11am game time however.
    OK. That was poor planning on my part. Hit it too hard on Friday night and 7 am was hard to get up.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    When they can avoid it, ESPN wants to stay away from having the NFL on at the same time as college football. Probably for the same reasons the NFL isn't on Fridays and Saturdays during football's regular season although during HS and college seasons it is mandated. They control the college game's kickoff on that day. That is my guess.
    True. I also think they get better ratings for 11AM CT kickoffs than they do for noon or 1PM CT kickoffs regardless of NFL playoffs. The viewer numbers back that up at least. It sucks for those of us there but they don't really care about that when they set the kickoff times... it's more about Joe Schmoe Couch Potato.

OK. That was poor planning on my part. Hit it too hard on Friday night and 7 am was hard to get up.
    Rookie mistake!
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Rookie mistake!
    That I pretty much make every year!
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    So wish they would go back to the Friday night game. That. Would. Be. Awesome.
    Yes, YEs, YES! Then people say it makes it harder on those traveling, bull sh*t! Those that want to go, will make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pyro View Post
    Yes, YEs, YES! Then people say it makes it harder on those traveling, bull sh*t! Those that want to go, will make it work.
    I'm there on Wednesday/Thursday anyway. Friday night would be a BLAST
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯