Page 21 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Championship tickets

Default Re: 2018 Championship tickets

I only entered so i can get that photo on the field. They can keep everything else. I need that photo on the field. WOW. SNAKE JUICE? HIGH-END, VIP, EXCLUSIVE.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    I only entered so i can get that photo on the field. They can keep everything else. I need that photo on the field. WOW. SNAKE JUICE? HIGH-END, VIP, EXCLUSIVE.
    The $1000 travel voucher will pay for 1/2 of your ticket from Fargo if you wait until the day after the semi finals to buy.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Get your tickets now ... according to this article predicting the next 5 FCS champions ... not 5 in a row, but 2 out of 5 --- I guess they think JMU will win back to back

https://herosports.com/fcs/predictin...champions-bzbz
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Get your tickets now ... according to this article predicting the next 5 FCS champions ... not 5 in a row, but 2 out of 5 --- I guess they think JMU will win back to back

https://herosports.com/fcs/predictin...champions-bzbz
    I'd be okay if that happened but I still think that this is our year. But Delaware? No.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I'd be okay if that happened but I still think that this is our year. But Delaware? No.
    Also, IIRC, Hero Sports is JMU heavy

So I was digging around today to see if there have been any updates on the south endzone construction down in Frisco and I came across this live stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=didzU4zBB8I

It looks like the seats are all in already but that the work on the actual concourse behind and club level above the seats is still a long ways from being done. However, I wonder why they put all the seats in already if they're not going to try to sell them? There is a bowl game there this year called the Frisco Bowl that's scheduled for 12/20 so that might be the earliest indication as to what gameday operations will be like there in regards to that south endzone seating. I keep holding out hope that they will sell those seats at some point here after the playoffs start since I didn't buy any back in August because I was disgusted with how much they were and how high up the best available were.

EDIT: I also checked on available tickets for the Frisco Bowl and they also are not selling any endzone seats there yet either but there's a ton of tickets available (and they're significantly cheaper than the FCS title game also). Best available is still around the 40 yard line row 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    So I was digging around today to see if there have been any updates on the south endzone construction down in Frisco and I came across this live stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=didzU4zBB8I

It looks like the seats are all in already but that the work on the actual concourse behind and club level above the seats is still a long ways from being done. However, I wonder why they put all the seats in already if they're not going to try to sell them? There is a bowl game there this year called the Frisco Bowl that's scheduled for 12/20 so that might be the earliest indication as to what gameday operations will be like there in regards to that south endzone seating. I keep holding out hope that they will sell those seats at some point here after the playoffs start since I didn't buy any back in August because I was disgusted with how much they were and how high up the best available were.

EDIT: I also checked on available tickets for the Frisco Bowl and they also are not selling any endzone seats there yet either but there's a ton of tickets available (and they're significantly cheaper than the FCS title game also). Best available is still around the 40 yard line row 4.
    Am I wrong in that it looked like during the JMU/YSU game that fans had beer in the stands- did they start selling beer for the championship game as well??
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Am I wrong in that it looked like during the JMU/YSU game that fans had beer in the stands- did they start selling beer for the championship game as well??
    Yeah, they started selling beer in the stadium last year.

You could tell the Bison weren't playing though because they didn't even run out.

Beer sales in stadium, GREAT IDEA!, now fans can migrate to their seats a bit sooner and enjoy some in-house pre game atmosphere. Hopefully fans wont need to wear a wet suit. JMU vs NDSU, wow would that be a lively stadium.

I have a strong feeling they are going to open up endzone tickets in the next few weeks.