Page 32 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Championship tickets

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Championship tickets

No way I’ll get tickets through the allotment, so if anyone has a single orphaned ticket, I’d be happy to adopt it.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have up to 6 extra NCAA experience wristbands. If anyone is interested in those PM me an offer.

2 tix row 5. $300 each. Fcs bores me
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I see the NCAA is using Flashseats (electronic ID) to transfer tickets on their official buy/sell site. Does this mean there are NO paper tickets out there that I could buy from some other source? What about scalpers at the stadium day of game as an option? Educate me, please!

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBeach View Post
    I see the NCAA is using Flashseats (electronic ID) to transfer tickets on their official buy/sell site. Does this mean there are NO paper tickets out there that I could buy from some other source? What about scalpers at the stadium day of game as an option? Educate me, please!
    No paper tickets I believe. By using Flash Seats, the NCAA can profit every time the ticket is resold. The best way to get around this is to transfer the tickets to someone who pays you in person or by mail.
    Hail the BISON!!!

any idea of when SRO go on Sale?

Jeremy just confirmed on The Insiders that there are 1300 extra seats in each school's allotment this year that will be in the south endzone so apparently those seats are/will be useable.

I recall reading an article saying that they "added 3,300 seats" as part of the renovation (really wasn't adding since they got rid of seats to do the construction in the first place) but that still leaves 700 seats after the allotment additions are taken out so I wonder if/when they're going to put those up for sale?

Jeremy just said on the Insiders that there are 1300 tickets per school in the south Endzone. This is how the allotment was pushed up. South EZ only hold 2600 people?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Jeremy just said on the Insiders that there are 1300 tickets per school in the south Endzone. This is how the allotment was pushed up. South EZ only hold 2600 people?
    Here was that article I was referencing: http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/12/12/n...-hall-of-fame/

Toyota Stadium also just added 3,300 new seats and is building a VIP club below the hall of fame which will be open around this time next year.
    I thought they removed about 4,000 seats last year for the construction and I do remember hearing that the whole renovation actually reduced the capacity some but if that article is accurate there's still 700 more endzone seats not part of the school's allotments so I'd keep an eye on ticket alerts from the NCAA since they may have some reserved endzone seats coming up for sale to the general public also.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

so each schools allotment goes to what total?