Page 64 of 73 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Championship tickets

Default Re: 2018 Championship tickets

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    No wonder its inefficient and a shit show.
    You have to remember not all fcs teams ticketing is as advanced as NDSU's. Do you remember our first trip, that was controlled chaos all through the playoff games.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How are the SRO spots? I have everything booked except ticket (solo), but not sure if I should shell out for a seat or just try for SRO.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    How are the SRO spots? I have everything booked except ticket (solo), but not sure if I should shell out for a seat or just try for SRO.
    Personally I'd be totally fine with watching the game from the concourse railing. I and pretty much everyone else stands the entire game anyway and the view from the railing is almost the same as the top row seats. It'll probably be fairly crowed this year so only negative would be needing to get into the gates early and park your butt at a good location along the railing.

If you're looking for a seat, there is one seat on Flash Seats for $200 in section 132 right now. Seems like that is going to be the cheapest you're going to get a ticket on there...well aside from people accidentally selling their tickets.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    If you're looking for a seat, there is one seat on Flash Seats for $200 in section 132 right now. Seems like that is going to be the cheapest you're going to get a ticket on there...well aside from people accidentally selling their tickets.
    I saw those too and they just disappeared. I will keep hunting ...
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anyone need a Hotel room? Have one open Thurs to Sunday, I cant cancel without Penalty now so let me know

SRO are great. Get in a little early and stand at the 50 - great spot imho. Better than most of the chairs.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    SRO are great. Get in a little early and stand at the 50 - great spot imho. Better than most of the chairs.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Yep if you are willing to go in early and stake out a spot standing would not be a problem. We have always stood the whole or most of the time anyway.

The 2014 game our seats were the last row in our section and we ended up just standing behind the railing the whole time with room to move around and get to concessions and pissers without having to walk through a gauntlet
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Prices look to be dropping pretty quickly now.