Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Championship tickets

Default Re: 2018 Championship tickets

Same here, think we'll have to fight off JMU fans?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Same here, think we'll have to fight off JMU fans?
    No. Why? Are they going to go on vacation in Frisco this year during the Championship game?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    No. Why? Are they going to go on vacation in Frisco this year during the Championship game?
    You didn't hear? They're going to win the next 6 or 7.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by TNbison View Post
    Recieved an email this morning from NCAA saying presale tickets to be available next Thursday.
    I got one too... They will be emailing a promo code

FCS Presale Starts Thursday, August 24
    Your presale ticket opportunity for the 2018 NCAA Division I Football Championship Game on January 6 in Frisco, Texas will begin next Thursday, August 24 at 11 a.m. ET. Your ticket link and promo code will be delivered via email next Thursday in advance of the presale. Ticket demand is expected to be very high and fans are encouraged to purchase as soon as tickets are available. For more details on the presale or the championship overall, please visit NCAA.com/FCS.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I've been trying to sign up for months, but only get the following message, "Form Cannot be Submitted. Please try again later." However, if I use a dummy address, it accepts the info.

My guess, if you sign up once, you're already in. Hopefully, we're not being punished for that March Madness fiasco a few years back if we used our real email addresses. I tried to send a message to the contact email on the website, but got denied with the following message, "Your message to ncaatickets@turner.com couldn't be delivered. The group ncaatickets only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders list, and your email address isn't on the list."

Therefore, I sent an email to Trina at the NCAA about the issues I'm having. She's out of the office until tomorrow, so hopefully, I'll get a reply this week. She's been pretty good about replying to my messages.
    I'm having the same problem what is that Trina's email address

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Trina told me she isnt involved in the FCS championship tickets anymore.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Try this address: tickets@ncaa.org
    Hail the BISON!!!

Any idea how much they will be charging for tickets this year? I can't find it anywhere on the NCAA site.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFanAnn View Post
    Any idea how much they will be charging for tickets this year? I can't find it anywhere on the NCAA site.
    Does it matter? Cheapest part of the trip!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I should already be signed up for the NCAA news letter, but haven't seen anything and I missed the window to re-sign up (probably) Any chance someone can post the link they get tomorrow morning, for those of us slow on the uptake?