Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Championship tickets

Default Re: 2018 Championship tickets

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    The online presale begins on August 24 at 10 AM.
    It would not let me sign up for updates and also to receive the access code for the presale. Were you able to register? if so please share the access code the day of the sale.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    It would not let me sign up for updates and also to receive the access code for the presale. Were you able to register? if so please share the access code the day of the sale.
    I've gotten an email the day or two before every year after I've bought from them. I'll share if no one else has yet.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I've gotten an email the day or two before every year after I've bought from them. I'll share if no one else has yet.
    I have purchased the last 5 years from them. Went stubhub first year. Thought maybe they blocked ND zip codes. lol
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I've been trying to sign up for months, but only get the following message, "Form Cannot be Submitted. Please try again later." However, if I use a dummy address, it accepts the info.

My guess, if you sign up once, you're already in. Hopefully, we're not being punished for that March Madness fiasco a few years back if we used our real email addresses. I tried to send a message to the contact email on the website, but got denied with the following message, "Your message to ncaatickets@turner.com couldn't be delivered. The group ncaatickets only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders list, and your email address isn't on the list."

Therefore, I sent an email to Trina at the NCAA about the issues I'm having. She's out of the office until tomorrow, so hopefully, I'll get a reply this week. She's been pretty good about replying to my messages.
    Hail the BISON!!!

The reply I got back from Trina:

Hi Chris,

As a previous purchaser of the football championship, you will always be included in any presale offers. The presale date was just finalized recently and I know our staff is working on an email communication that will go out I believe this week with more info.

Hope that helps.
    Looks like we all should be cleared if we purchase Championship tickets in the past.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Also just got this response from the NCAA about the FCS Tickets:

Christopher,

We have checked and your email is in the database to receive the offer for 2018 FCS tickets. You will get an email the week of August 21 with more information.

Thank you,
    Therefore, we should be getting an email about the tickets the week of the sale, much like Bison 4 Life described.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Recieved an email this morning from NCAA saying presale tickets to be available next Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by TNbison View Post
    Recieved an email this morning from NCAA saying presale tickets to be available next Thursday.
    I did not get one nor can I sign up for updates from NCAA.

Quote Originally Posted by TNbison View Post
    I received an email too this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    I received an email too this morning.
    I also recd an email this morning.