Quote Originally Posted by GOB1SON View Post
Just so everyone is on the same page, the first year they allowed accounts to request up to 25 tickets. After that debacle, they now allow accounts to request their allotment up to 12. I have 16 season tickets on my account, but I am only allowed to request 12 so I have to find tickets on the secondary market in order to get everyone in the door.

With the increase in allotment tickets I would think that the secondary market will cool off after JMU and NDSU folks get their tickets and they open up the 1000 or so seats in the end-zone. Might spike for a bit but patience is the key...

Will be interesting too see how deep into the points NDSU goes. More than a few folks got their tickets early and choose not to rely on the allotment process.
I've always been an advocate for waiting since the demand doesn't outweigh supply by that much. This year may be the exception. I still don't think it's $250+ demand, but I think it will be harder to get face value late in the process. You are still probably fine to show up and find a ticket the day of the game because not many will do that. But our opponent has a similar fan base for the first time, and they were there last year so they aren't inexperienced with this. And there are fewer seats available to sell. They key is still to be patient. They won't likely go higher, only lower. It's just a matter of how quickly they will go down and how far down they go.