Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Championship tickets

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default 2018 Championship tickets

For the last many years, the NCAA has opened ticket sales for the championship game in August. I have heard nothing from them. Tried to sign up for email updates, their site isn't "accepting forms". #$@%^$%^% NCAA! Thanks in advance.

Default Re: 2018 Championship tickets

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    For the last many years, the NCAA has opened ticket sales for the championship game in August. I have heard nothing from them. Tried to sign up for email updates, their site isn't "accepting forms". #$@%^$%^% NCAA! Thanks in advance.
    lol...the BISON factor was gone last year
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I have purchased early every year after the first year. I sold mine last year no problem. I sure hope a person can pre buy again.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I assume someone knows when they are selling them. I, too, always buy my tickets early. Had zero problem unloading on JMU fans.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What? No 3-packs for sale? How quickly they forgot about you?

P.S. The Big 12 Media Days were held in Frisco this week. Couldn't help but think about Fargo South.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

I could be wrong, but I think last year's ticket sales were later than usual and the online sign-up was a pain in the rear too.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Buy early. Last year I sold my tickets on Flash Tickets within 24 hours and even made a few bucks

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Buy early. Last year I sold my tickets on Flash Tickets within 24 hours and even made a few bucks
    I plan on buying extra. One ticket for myself and the rest to pay for my trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Talked to Trina at the NCAA when the CBBWS was going on. They dont know how many seats are going to be available Plus they really havent gotten around to the planning because of the CBBWS. But I think she said something about the end of August and they will send notices out.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The online presale begins on August 24 at 10 AM.