Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Championship tickets

Default Re: 2018 Championship tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco Jason View Post
    This thread is right; supply and demand calls the shots! But when I can watch the Final 4 (currently- 312 bucks or so) to see the top 4 teams in the FBS verus the FCS (one ticket 300 or more); it's not even close! Everyone is right they can charge what they want for the FCS Championship. So were going to go watch the FBS Final 4 and see if anything tickets come up reasonable for Frisco. If not so be it; the sellers will have to come down or take the loss of what they purchased. Good Luck to each side in this issue!
    I am sure sellers will come down if they have to, but the sellers aren't setting the price. If you look at flash tickets, there are around a 100 tickets on there and if you start clicking on the details, people are bidding $250 and above. Everything under $300 is gone. Those 100 tickets could probably go pretty quickly at $290. This market right now is completely buyer driven.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    You know I think I agree to point with PL that too many people don't really give to much thought to your teammakers membership until you feel you've been shorted. I do think they could do a better job getting the word out to potential candidates...

They do reward loyalty they give you a point for consecutive donations each year. If you're a season ticket holder, they have line for consecutive years season ticket holder a point for every year. That goes for all sports not just football.

Nearly a third to half of my points are "loyalty" points between being a teammakers donator mbb and fb season ticket holder. I've only been at it slowly similar to you and at 1417 rank with 77 points. That's over 10 years this spring or summer of 2017. If WBB had kept their stuff together I'd probably hung on to those too and would have had another 10 points.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

There must be a big drop off in points somewhere. We have 29.3 points and our development ranking is 1658.
    It's OK to not be OK.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is there any official word on the end zone seating? Originally they were supposed to be ready for this game but I haven’t seen any indication that they’ll be available.

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    Is there any official word on the end zone seating? Originally they were supposed to be ready for this game but I haven’t seen any indication that they’ll be available.
    They were in the allotment to the schools. That is why it was 5300 this year vs 4,000 in past years.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    They were in the allotment to the schools. That is why it was 5300 this year vs 4,000 in past years.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    There must be a big drop off in points somewhere. We have 29.3 points and our development ranking is 1658.
    2 spots with log jams at points one is the athletes that get 100 and the other is the end zone ticket holders that started having to donate.

As for a the market being buyer driven it is always like this at this time. The price always drops with the release of standing room.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    2 spots with log jams at points one is the athletes that get 100 and the other is the end zone ticket holders that started having to donate.

As for a the market being buyer driven it is always like this at this time. The price always drops with the release of standing room.
    You are correct, I have always bought my tickets in August, but have had to pickup tickets outside the allotment on stubhub or flashseats in all 5 years we have attended.

This is the history......., the prices now between Thursday and Friday will be the peak, on Thursday and Friday standing room only (SRO) will be released. This typically is announced 24 hours before hand - Don't be afraid to buy these, their are plenty of places to stand and easily see the game, 50 yard line if you want. Also, because most of us stand 100% of the game, not a huge deal to stand with friends, especially if you are bringing kids.

Ok, the next option, when SRO are released Thursday and Friday this week, that will drive down the price of stubhub and flashseats over the weekend. Tickets will drop to 150-200 over next weekend.

The next drop will be on Monday and Tuesday as folks know the window to sell is closing, tickets will first drop to 125-150, then 10-20 above face Wednesday-Saturday.

Cheers! See you in Frisco!

What predictions do people have regarding the makeup of the attendance? So each school gets 5,300 so over half of the ticket sales is easily explained. How many NDSU tickets were bought during the early sales windows? 2-3K? My wild guess is that it's a 60/40 NDSU crowd. Thoughts?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

70/30 would be my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    70/30 would be my guess.
    Agree. If you were there, it would sound like 80/20

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk