Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Jayden Price

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Jayden Price

at least per his twitter had Illinois State and SDSU offers. I hadn't heard much about this kid, but apparently he just tore up camp and became a huge priority. Can really move. Welcome to NDSU!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    at least per his twitter had Illinois State and SDSU offers. I hadn't heard much about this kid, but apparently he just tore up camp and became a huge priority. Can really move. Welcome to NDSU!
    Which direction are the coaches leaning with him....CB, S, or maybe slot?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Se habla espanol.
    Nuestro historial para la conversión de quarterbacks de la escuela secundaria que son grandes atletas a todos los calibres y defensas de calibre americano habla por sí mismo. Si su Craig Dahl, Carlton Littlejohn, Christian Dudzik, o Esley Thorton, este niño va a matar eso

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Which direction are the coaches leaning with him....CB, S, or maybe slot?
    defensive back. Athlete. Could play both. I think that appears to be a trend. Get studs. Find a spot.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    defensive back. Athlete. Could play both. I think that appears to be a trend. Get studs. Find a spot.
    Wasn't that the same philosophy during the 1980's run? Get stud athletes, and find a place for them on D.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Wasn't that the same philosophy during the 1980's run? Get stud athletes, and find a place for them on D.
    That is correct. Several quarterbacks on the roster.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

BisonReport update on Price today

BisonReport @NDSUonScout

We have the okay to announce that Kansas CB @price_the3rd committed to #NDSU earlier this summer over South Dakota State and Illinois State.
    Jayden Price was listed in this article -
    Sports in Kansas: 25 Quarterbacks to Watch for 2017

Jayden Price, Mulvane, 6-1 180 Sr.

Price is perhaps the fastest QB in this bunch with 10.7 FAT 100-meter dash speed and has impressed at camps all summer, earning him a few FCS offers. He has accounted for 69 touchdowns the last two seasons as a starter and over 5,500 combined yards. The Mulvane dual-threat will look for another big season in 2017 and could be one of the best athletes in the Wichita area for 2017-2018. Don’t be surprised if a FBS offer generates this season for Price as an ATH or WR position.
    http://kansas-sports.com/ks/news/?id=9265&t=

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Picked up an offer from Tulane.

Jayden Price news

Blue-Grey Football
    Blue-Grey Football @BlueGreyFB
    Missouri Valley Football Conference target Jayden Price (@price_the3rd) was invited to play in the #BlueGreyFootball All-American Bowl.
    11:09 AM · Oct 5, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Question for the oldsters on this board: Didn't Dave Piepkorn play QB in HS and eventually wind up as as offensive lineman for the Bison?