Thread: Amy Ruley is leaving NDSU

Default Amy Ruley is leaving NDSU

As many of you may know, for the last two years Amy has been the Senior Director of Development in the College of Health Professions. While it has been a short time, she did have a hand in helping raise the money needed for the Sudro Hall expansion which a another great feather in her cap. I've been lucky enough to get to know Amy a bit, in my role on the College's National Pharmacy Advisory Board. She is leaving to become the Senior Director of Development for Athletics at MSUM.

Best wishes to Amy! She is a great person and has done great things at NDSU and I can't say enough about how I've enjoyed chatting with her. I sure hope they throw her a heck of a going away party! She deserves it.

Default Re: Amy Ruley is leaving NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    As many of you may know, for the last two years Amy has been the Senior Director of Development in the College of Health Professions. While it has been a short time, she did have a hand in helping raise the money needed for the Sudro Hall expansion which a another great feather in her cap. I've been lucky enough to get to know Amy a bit, in my role on the College's National Pharmacy Advisory Board. She is leaving to become the Senior Director of Development for Athletics at MSUM.

Best wishes to Amy! She is a great person and has done great things at NDSU and I can't say enough about how I've enjoyed chatting with her. I sure hope they throw her a heck of a going away party! She deserves it.
    I was in school during the streak. She is an NDSU legend.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Good luck to Amy. One of the best ever.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Congrats and best wishes to Amy!

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I was in school during the streak. She is an NDSU legend.
    Same here. I was a little sad to see a Bison great leave until her comment about a Dragon "being able to incinerate a Bison."

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That is pretty cool that she helped Sudro get rebuilt. Pharmacy school needs an upgrade.

time to start over with all the fundraisers. nothing against Amy.. thanks Amy..

but NDSU needs to re-evaluate & get some aggressiveness in fundraising
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?