Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Joe Schreiber

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Joe Schreiber

Quote Originally Posted by Portlandbison View Post
    According to his twitter feed he is leaving the program, heading to Iowa Western.

Attachment 9211
    When I see a player transferring to a CC first thing that comes to my mind is academics.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I believe they can offer some form of assistance but you do have to complete your service commitment which takes out many top guys. Wasn't it a couple years ago they tried to get the relieved for s possible draft pick from army for a LB and he was denied?
    ""Tuition and Financial Aid

The Navy pays 100% of the tuition, room, and board, medical and dental care costs of Naval Academy midshipmen. This means ALL students who attend the Naval Academy do so on a full scholarship in return for 5 years of active duty service upon graduation. Additionally, you also enjoy regular active-duty benefits including access to military commissaries and exchanges, commercial transportation and lodging discounts and the ability to fly space-available in military aircraft around the world. Midshipmen pay is $1,087.80 monthly, from which laundry, barber, cobbler, activities fees, yearbook and other service charges are deducted. Actual cash pay is $100 per month your first year, which increases each year thereafter.

The Midshipmen Stipend Budget Book will give you an approximation of what sorts of expenses to expect each month.""
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    When I see a player transferring to a CC first thing that comes to my mind is academics.
    Once he gets his problem/problems worked out (academics or whatever), is there a possibility of his return to the program. Do our coaches welcome back prodigal players? I suspect once that ship has sailed, there's no return trip......

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Do any of you realize how BIG this recruit is for NDSU... .. EDEN PRAIRIE!

Eden Prairie is a top 50 HS program in the entire country,

and I believe this is NDSU's 1st recruit from there?? please tell me i'm wrong.
    Another Lakes pick bites the dust!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Another Lakes pick bites the dust!
    wow you need help.

my point was more about EDEN PRAIRIE and how we need that pipeline into their program, i was more excited about that.

Joe can goto Iowa West CC for 1 year, then still transfer back up a FBS school if it works out for him.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default 2018 Verbal: Joe Schreiber

And already removed from roster

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    wow you need help.

my point was more about EDEN PRAIRIE and how we need that pipeline into their program, i was more excited about that.

Joe can goto Iowa West CC for 1 year, then still transfer back up a FBS school if it works out for him.
    OL can certainly develop late, but I tend to think if he had any reasonable chance of going FBS he would have already been pushing for some PT this year. OL Classmates such as Jalen Sundel have. Better chance he ends up at a D2 like Mankato, Duluth, or a lower MVFC FCS school

And of course, best of luck to him wherever his new path takes him

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This has probably been known for awhile. Brandon Westberg was moved from guard to center months ago.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisman View Post
    This has probably been known for awhile. Brandon Westberg was moved from guard to center months ago.
    I'd seen that as well and wondered why with three other centers listed.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Does this open up another scholarship for the late signing period?
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Does this open up another scholarship for the late signing period?
    yes it should
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?