Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Jalen Sundell

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Jalen Sundell

Perhaps Lakes will respond to what this kid said about playing FBS football.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Like was posted in the recruiting thread - Jalen brutalizes defensive players.

Maryville = town has 6-time D2 national champs, Northwest Missouri State. It still echoes in my memory with the sound of an inadvertent whistle.
    Mine too as I thought we were a national championship team that year. Well the whistle and the stupid song that they played every time they did something well.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    Perhaps Lakes will respond to what this kid said about playing FBS football.
    I get what you are saying, but many of the FBSers think that NDSU would/will be competitive at the FBS level. 6-6 is not competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I get what you are saying, but many of the FBSers think that NDSU would/will be competitive at the FBS level. 6-6 is not competitive.
    Going to get it started?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hope the kid's thread doesn't get ruined with another dick measuring contest!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sorry....don't know why it double posted on me.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Going to get it started?
    Was hoping I stoped it by pointing out that KC's comment was not germane to the FBS argument.....We all agree (well most all) going 6 and 6 and playing in the toilet bowl is not appealing to anyone. Going Fbs and comepting is appelaing and that is what most of the FBS folks think would happen......NO response needed cuz I dont care what anyway thinks or has to say about it....not gbeibg a dickIts just I heard it all.

Anyway, I am just glad to see more and more kids pick SU over FBS schools. We all used to get all sorts of chubbies over this, now its kinda commonplace. Great Get and can't wait to see how it turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post

why you ruined Saybein Clarks thread

NDSU would be WMU in the MAC undefeated and new years day bowl and crap-tons of publicity!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Was hoping I stoped it by pointing out that KC's comment was not germane to the FBS argument.....We all agree (well most all) going 6 and 6 and playing in the toilet bowl is not appealing to anyone. Going Fbs and comepting is appelaing and that is what most of the FBS folks think would happen......NO response needed cuz I dont care what anyway thinks or has to say about it....not gbeibg a dickIts just I heard it all.

Anyway, I am just glad to see more and more kids pick SU over FBS schools. We all used to get all sorts of chubbies over this, now its kinda commonplace. Great Get and can't wait to see how it turns out.
    So, going 8-4 and playing in the Toilet Bowl or 9-3 and playing in a super Toilet Bowl a great success??