Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Jalen Sundell

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default 2018 Verbal: Jalen Sundell

6'5" 250 | OT | Maryville, MO

Offers: Central Michigan; Western Illinois

https://www.hudl.com/profile/8046722/jalen-sundell

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Jalen Sundell

Like was posted in the recruiting thread - Jalen brutalizes defensive players.

Maryville = town has 6-time D2 national champs, Northwest Missouri State. It still echoes in my memory with the sound of an inadvertent whistle.

I really like this kids nastiness! Hope he holds onto that! Welcome to the Herd!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Welcome Jalen, Horns Up!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I really like this kids nastiness! Hope he holds onto that! Welcome to the Herd!
    I hope he causes a lot of this type of crowd reaction while making life difficult for D-Lineman:

Hail the BISON!!!

Welcome Jalen!

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Article from Maryville media about Jalen Sundell's decision.

http://www.kmaland.com/sports/maryvi...27cd3e80e.html

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Article from Maryville media about Jalen Sundell's decision.

http://www.kmaland.com/sports/maryvi...27cd3e80e.html
    I love this part:
    Sundell's decision to turn down an FBS school in Central Michigan came down to his desire to win big.

"If you go play in the MAC with Central Michigan you're probably going to end up 6-6 or maybe a little less than that," Sundell said. "Then you probably play in a bowl game that you're going to end up losing - or maybe you win. Even then you're still just winning a bowl game."

"If you go play at the top of the FCS, you have a good chance of competing for a national championship, which seems more appealing than going 50-50 and playing in a bowl game."

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    I love this part:
    Sundell's decision to turn down an FBS school in Central Michigan came down to his desire to win big.

"If you go play in the MAC with Central Michigan you're probably going to end up 6-6 or maybe a little less than that," Sundell said. "Then you probably play in a bowl game that you're going to end up losing - or maybe you win. Even then you're still just winning a bowl game."

"If you go play at the top of the FCS, you have a good chance of competing for a national championship, which seems more appealing than going 50-50 and playing in a bowl game."
    Love that mindset.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    I love this part:

To have a recruit say that speaks volumes! At least in my opinion.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!