Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: IUPUI out of Summit league, who's next in??

Default Re: IUPUI out of Summit league, who's next in??

how the hell did this become a Laramie vs Fargo thing??

but the fact still stands when we were talking Umary in Bismarck, they are out there in the middle of nowhere and thats why DI for them isnt happening at least anytime soon

now last fall I drove thru Laramie, its pretty close to Williston in look and feel, so thats something
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Chill out dudes it's summer time and I've got nothing better to do so I've been trolling you. I've been to Fargo, although its been over 20 years, it's a nice city. Question is Hooters still open? If it is that is one thing you have over SD, the only state in the nation that can't support a Hooters restaurant. There still is a whole lot of nothing on I 29 between Watertown and Fargo so I still say Fargo is still kind of a remote outpost. Question with your French-Canadian accent when you say outpost does out kind of sound like ooit?

Quote Originally Posted by jrd View Post
    Question with your French-Canadian accent when you say outpost does out kind of sound like ooit?
    When I say outpost, it sounds like "Alerus Center."
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

UMKC is probably best option. However, we will probably need a baseball school as well at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    UMKC is probably best option. However, we will probably need a baseball school as well at some point.
    I'm still hoping the Summit targets NMSU. Wonder if UNC would be interested in moving their baseball to the Summit?

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Yes, I'm sure it will be an affiliate but we need full members, the commish made it sound like they will settle for affiliates that to me isn't a good strategy
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by jrd View Post
    I'm not the one who originally used the 100 mile radius as the parameter you are.

#Fargoisaremoteoutpost
    I was just responding to someone who said "some people think Fargo is in the middle of nowhere."

It's off-season just giving you some shit

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com