Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Saybein Clark

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Saybein Clark

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I'm having the same thoughts; very, very hard to believe. Paging Mr. Burgundy. What is the inside story on this one?
    this kid reminds me of bruuuuce , #very excited !

Watching this kid run, defenders like literally bounce off of his legs and he just powers through them. And it's not like he's just a power back, the kid has wheels in the open field and can cut. Very similar to King Frazier but probably faster.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

yup , agree!

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    I wouldnt say it thickens... Won't say we can't take a chance on a kid who may (or may not have, could be gossip) have made a mistake as a junior in high school. I trust the coaches know what they are doing. They have a pretty great history of recruiting good character young men.
    Last edited by HerdBot; 06-27-2017 at 10:29 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I love this, but beating Iowa and Iowa St.? Have trouble believing that.
    Gawd!! Your like the guy who dates the hot chick but tries to figure out why the whole time because of your low self esteem and it ends up ruining it. Just enjoy the the ride and if it crashes and burns so be it.

Just giving you crap man. You are a Seinfeld episode.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. But the more I've thought about it, the more I see that it helps NDSU. I don't know for sure when in December the new signing day is, but I do know it's been hard to recruit during the playoff period all while FBS teams are preparing for weeks for a bowl game so those coaches have more time to focus on recruiting. If we can lock up kids before the long haul of the playoffs, that can only benefit us. Everyone is busy until the beginning of December (FBS & FCS) so no one really has an advantage.
    the new signing date is December 20th; lasts 72 hours......closes on the 22nd.

If CK can sign these guys, what a Christmas present to Bison fans it would be !!

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Didn't see anything there except 3rd hand fan gossip. Shouldn't you be over on the SiouxSuck board saying things like....."Where's our commits"?......"No worries, a lot of talent left out there"....or maybe "Our coaches find under recruited gems like no one else"!!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Didn't see anything there except 3rd hand fan gossip. Shouldn't you be over on the SiouxSuck board saying things like....."Where's our commits"?......"No worries, a lot of talent left out there"....or maybe "Our coaches find under recruited gems like no one else"!!
    I'm not worried. I like our D2 quality all americans that NDSU never offered.