Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: All Fargodome Team

Default Re: All Fargodome Team

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Good Job.....

God, I've always loved that picture of Brock.....

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Who is the photoshop hack who did some of those cutout? Have some pride for Christ's sake.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Who is the photoshop hack who did some of those cutout? Have some pride for Christ's sake.
    I think they farmed that job out to a UN_ Grad.....
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Man, lots of NFL talent in those pics, well of course for the broken down Screaming Eagle, poor guy will be in a wheelchair by 30. Jirik and Beck's shoulders did them in or they would have had the opportunity in an NFL camp for sure. Sophomore talent Vraa the same story. Lots of the guys got pretty banged up and and spent a good chunks of their career hurt while playing NDSU football, hats off to them. Glad Brock was selected over Wentz, he was a better college player and the "fumble" in Cheney set the new dynasty on its way.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Man, lots of NFL talent in those pics, well of course for the broken down Screaming Eagle, poor guy will be in a wheelchair by 30. Jirik and Beck's shoulders did them in or they would have had the opportunity in an NFL camp for sure. Sophomore talent Vraa the same story. Lots of the guys got pretty banged up and and spent a good chunks of their career hurt while playing NDSU football, hats off to them. Glad Brock was selected over Wentz, he was a better college player and the "fumble" in Cheney set the new dynasty on its way.
    Brock wasn't better, he just played more. He was a gamer and great leader. If he wasn't they would of replaced him Carson. Trust me, it was the most difficult coaching decision those coaches had to make. Carson was better than Brock early on. They made the correct decision.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonforever View Post
    Brock wasn't better, he just played more. He was a gamer and great leader. If he wasn't they would of replaced him Carson. Trust me, it was the most difficult coaching decision those coaches had to make. Carson was better than Brock early on. They made the correct decision.
    No Brock isn't better but this isn't the most talented list, it's the most accomplished college football list and Brock is the winningest QB in college football history and owns the passing record book. Had Carson started for 4 years he would be the QB. I'm OK with the pick.

The list is so good guys like Ryan Smith, CJ Smith, Mate Veldman, Carlton Littlejohn, Grant Olson, and Levon Perry didn't even make it. Wow what a group of players!

What's stupid is the voting. Why lump DEs in with DTs and CBs with safeties. This way we start 3 safeties and a corner. Stupid. Why would we start 3 DEs. Stupid. So not only does CJ Smith not make the list but Dudzik would move to corner and the secondary would be weaker. And 1 fullback/TE but no true TE or True FB? So I guess that's why Matt Veldman or Grothman didn't make the list
    Last edited by HerdBot; 07-11-2017 at 02:36 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Phil Hansen on the list according to Forum? Probably the best D-lineman in our DII history (or maybe you wouldn't even have to say DII based on his NFL career), but Phil graduated in 1990. Didn't play in the dome.

Quote Originally Posted by MHDBisonfan View Post
    Phil Hansen on the list according to Forum? Probably the best D-lineman in our DII history (or maybe you wouldn't even have to say DII based on his NFL career), but Phil graduated in 1990. Didn't play in the dome.
    Him and Steve Nelson would be on the Greatest of All-Time Bison List.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The list is so good guys like Ryan Smith, CJ Smith, Mate Veldman, Carlton Littlejohn, Grant Olson, and Levon Perry didn't even make it. Wow what a group of players!

What's stupid is the voting. Why lump DEs in with DTs and CBs with safeties. This way we start 3 safeties and a corner. Stupid. Why would we start 3 DEs. Stupid. So not only does CJ Smith not make the list but Dudzik would move to corner and the secondary would be weaker. And 1 fullback/TE but no true TE or True FB? So I guess that's why Matt Veldman or Grothman didn't make the list
    I agree, it doesn't look right...I'm not sure if it's because I don't agree with half of the picks or it's the grouping...