Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: All Fargodome Team

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: All Fargodome Team

A completely healthy DeLuca or Beck? No losers in that argument, but wow is that a tough one.

I would've given the nod to Jensen over Wentz. Wentz will have the better career (obviously), but all Jensen did was win and for a very long time! Most all-time wins by a D1 QB and once he stopped throwing that out pattern, he was unbeatable. Also, Brock claims the loudest Fargodome moment with the 4th down run against GSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayville Bison View Post
    A completely healthy DeLuca or Beck? No losers in that argument, but wow is that a tough one.

I would've given the nod to Jensen over Wentz. Wentz will have the better career (obviously), but all Jensen did was win and for a very long time! Most all-time wins by a D1 QB and once he stopped throwing that out pattern, he was unbeatable. Also, Brock claims the loudest Fargodome moment with the 4th down run against GSU.
    I would also take Jensen over Wentz for NDSU.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Fun fact? I knew a girl that dated both Isaac Snell and Dom Izzo.

I almost forgot about him. He was a nice guy.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Still can't believe we had Marcus Williams, CJ Smith, Colten Heagle, and Christian Dudzik in the same defensive backfield.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Still can't believe we had Marcus Williams, CJ Smith, Colten Heagle, and Christian Dudzik in the same defensive backfield.
    The one thing on this walk down memory lane for the last 25 years of dome teams, is that NDSU has had an abundance of riches on the football field. It is so great to be a Bison fan. The early 80's is when I got hooked.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Don't forget Andre Martin. CJ Smith typically played in the slot.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Travis Beck continues to be undervalued. He was the x factor for the greatest defense in FCS history.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayville Bison View Post

You could do some great things. Joe May's wasn't the greatest in coverage so I would actually take Joe mays out in nickel situations and put DeLuca in the middle where he is amazing in coverage and put Beck in because the dude can cover. Humber was always good in coverage. So arguably Joe May's in passing downs, as funny as it sounds, is the weakest link.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Brock Jensen. The only guy who could score on the Bison defense.

Lardsin must go!