Thread: Bison Tailgating Rig Storage and North Fargo Garages For Sale

Default Bison Tailgating Rig Storage and North Fargo Garages For Sale

Hello Everyone,

Plans have been approved currently and are looking to be completed this fall. Anyone that references "Bisonville" will qualify for a Tier 1 upgrade to their shop / garage. (More to come on that later) See below for a brief description on the project and what all is included.

North Fargo Garage Condos are north Fargo's solution to our short supply of garage space, located conveniently close and on the way out of the neighborhood. With a variety of unit sizes and price points there is something for anyone looking for more space...more space for big boy toys, more space for RV's and TAILGATING RIGS, more space for your hobby shop, more space for your winterstuff-summerstuff, more space for anything you want to store. Get your garage back!

Conveniently located on 12th Street North in between 25th & 28th Ave NORTH, just off of University and within a few blocks of the Fargo Dome.

Highlights
    Convenient location
    Secured Entrance with auto detect control
    Security Cameras
    3" THICK - 16' WIDE, 14' TALL Garage Doors SUPER INSULATED
    Electronic garage door openers with Smart Opener ready
    Vaulted Ceilings 18'-28' tall depending on your unit
    Private Electrical Panel
    Lighted
    Heated - Individual Reznor
    Trench Drains - each unit at the garage door
    High speed Internet Access
    Direct TV Access
    Sheet Rocked Walls (No Texture or Tape)
    Shared Wash Bay with public restroom

There are 12 units remaining in the "Phase 1" of construction, sizes and prices are varied. For more information please contact me at Logan@prgcommercial.com and put "Bisonville" in the subject line.

Default Re: Bison Tailgating Rig Storage and North Fargo Garages For Sale

Can vouch for this Bison fan.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NorthFargoShops View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Plans have been approved currently and are looking to be completed this fall. Anyone that references "Bisonville" will qualify for a Tier 1 upgrade to their shop / garage. (More to come on that later) See below for a brief description on the project and what all is included.

North Fargo Garage Condos are north Fargo's solution to our short supply of garage space, located conveniently close and on the way out of the neighborhood. With a variety of unit sizes and price points there is something for anyone looking for more space...more space for big boy toys, more space for RV's and TAILGATING RIGS, more space for your hobby shop, more space for your winterstuff-summerstuff, more space for anything you want to store. Get your garage back!

Conveniently located on 12th Street North in between 25th & 28th Ave NORTH, just off of University and within a few blocks of the Fargo Dome.

Highlights
    Convenient location
    Secured Entrance with auto detect control
    Security Cameras
    3" THICK - 16' WIDE, 14' TALL Garage Doors SUPER INSULATED
    Electronic garage door openers with Smart Opener ready
    Vaulted Ceilings 18'-28' tall depending on your unit
    Private Electrical Panel
    Lighted
    Heated - Individual Reznor
    Trench Drains - each unit at the garage door
    High speed Internet Access
    Direct TV Access
    Sheet Rocked Walls (No Texture or Tape)
    Shared Wash Bay with public restroom

There are 12 units remaining in the "Phase 1" of construction, sizes and prices are varied. For more information please contact me at Logan@prgcommercial.com and put "Bisonville" in the subject line.

This is the most Bisonville-ish thread that I have ever seen! You guys have buildings dedicated year-round to tailgate rigs! I continue to be amazed by what I find on this site!

and jealous!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    This is the most Bisonville-ish thread that I have ever seen! You guys have buildings dedicated year-round to tailgate rigs! I continue to be amazed by what I find on this site!

and jealous!
    That's how these guys roll, I still get amazed every year when walking around for the first time checking out all the new toys and gadgets.