Page 53 of 67 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Phoenix Sproles

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Phoenix Sproles

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I followed Cox & Hayes too, you didn't whine about that. Pheonix is a die hard NDSU bison guy, he won't ever talk ill about NDSU. So why not follow him. Just like Cox & Hayes...
    I didn't care about them either, my biggest hope is you leaving permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    When asked at the press conference Entz said he was suprised he entered the portal so I doubt he was told to enter it by the coaches.
    Shut your mouth with spewing facts.

Also, those “Big Hat/No Cattle” guys never seem to fair very well.

Love my avatar tho … it’s solid.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    When asked at the press conference Entz said he was suprised he entered the portal so I doubt he was told to enter it by the coaches.
    Who cares? He's moved on, the Bison need to move on. Personally, I glad he's gone and he can take his tik tok shit with him. He was not a contributor on offense; he was not a captain this season after being a captain last season which is a big freakin'"tell" about what his teammates thought of him. It frees up a scholy. Wish him well; good fucking bye.

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    How do we know Entz didn’t make him enter the portal? He couldn’t play any other games this year to still have a year of eligibility left so when he told the coaches they may have told him to enter the transfer portal now. It would be weird to tell the coaches you want to stay on the team for the rest of the season but not want to play. He is buried on the depth chart so why not transfer if you can find more playing time
    Because if Entz “made him enter the portal” it would’ve been in the news like 0.3 seconds after it happened and we’d never get a decent recruit ever again?
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I agree that we're all responsible for our own decisions and Phoenix must be accountable to the decisions he's made. I think being as visible as he is on social media increases expectations for him on the field. For whatever reason that didn't fully materialize like many thought. People can feel that he needs to tone down the Social Media aspect a bit. Maybe so. It does sound very "boomerish" to share that opinion. He has been a member of the Bison Football Program for 3+ seasons and hasn't run afoul of the law and he did promote the program heavily on his social media platforms. He was a favorite of my son and his buddies simply because of that. He was always very engaging and kind to my son whenever they crossed paths. I know my accomplishments at his age were no where near the level of his. I wish nothing but the best for him.

Phoenix made the decision to shut it down Arizona week. He wanted to play in that game, but his legs just weren't getting better.
    He dressed a couple more games but by then the focus was on 2023.

and it was GOOD decision by Phoenix to leave & not be a distraction and Coach Entz made a good decision to let it play out.

Pheonix STILL IS A BISON (Once a Bison, Always a Bison) HE LOVES THE BISON and BLED BISON for 5 years, He was so wonderful with young kids in the fargo community. WE needed his presence in the Twin Cities.......
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Phoenix made the decision to shut it down Arizona week. He wanted to play in that game, but his legs just weren't getting better.
    He dressed a couple more games but by then the focus was on 2023.

and it was GOOD decision by Phoenix to leave & not be a distraction and Coach Entz made a good decision to let it play out.

Pheonix STILL IS A BISON (Once a Bison, Always a Bison) HE LOVES THE BISON and BLED BISON for 5 years, He was so wonderful with young kids in the fargo community. WE needed his presence in the Twin Cities.......
    this is simp mentality lakes stop
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    Is he good enough to actually play at JMU?
    Might be in the return game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Who cares? He's moved on, the Bison need to move on. Personally, I glad he's gone and he can take his tik tok shit with him. He was not a contributor on offense; he was not a captain this season after being a captain last season which is a big freakin'"tell" about what his teammates thought of him. It frees up a scholy. Wish him well; good fucking bye.
    How exactly should a WR contribute in this Bison Offense ? He did contribute when Trey Lance ran the Offense.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    How exactly should a WR contribute in this Bison Offense ? He did contribute when Trey Lance ran the Offense.
    did he tho? 541 yards and 2 TD's was his best year.

i mean i get wr's have different roles here but we never sweated bullets if he wasn't in the lineup like we did with watson, vraa, TAB etc.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes