Page 33 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Phoenix Sproles

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Phoenix Sproles

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    T Gebhardt was a better WR here compared to PS.
    Trevor said on the Bison Report Podcast he wouldn't even get offers today because he's not the same level of talent as the current guys. He said he wanted to play in South Dakota to stay close to home, but nobody offered him

That being said, I think he is trying to be humble. He was a solid receiver but it's not really fair to compare him to a guy who hasn't even played his senior season yet.

Phoenix is good enough he didn't even redshirt. He's been honor roll every year and won a natty every year he's played. He's an elite blocker and has 3 more TDs in his career and he's not even a senior. Also I don't think Gebhardt was a named a team captain and Phoenix was one as a junior. Aren't Captains voted on by the players?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Trevor said on the Bison Report Podcast he wouldn't even get offers today because he's not the same level of talent as the current guys. He said he wanted to play in South Dakota to stay close to home, but nobody offered him

That being said, I think he is trying to be humble. He was a solid receiver but it's not really fair to compare him to a guy who hasn't even played his senior season yet.

Phoenix is good enough he didn't even redshirt. He's been honor roll every year and won a natty every year he's played. He's an elite blocker and has 3 more TDs in his career and he's not even a senior. Also I don't think Gebhardt was a named a team captain and Phoenix was one as a junior. Aren't Captains voted on by the players?
    And he can't even tic tac.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Phoenix has a lot to prove. He wants to be an elite receiver, but he doesn't play like one very often. Needs to be hungry, play with some urgency. I like some of the things about his game, but he needs to play with his hair on fire, like Watson did at the end of his career. Need to turn it up a notch if he's going to lead this team. I assume he has it in him, we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Phoenix has a lot to prove. He wants to be an elite receiver, but he doesn't play like one very often. Needs to be hungry, play with some urgency. I like some of the things about his game, but he needs to play with his hair on fire, like Watson did at the end of his career. Need to turn it up a notch if he's going to lead this team. I assume he has it in him, we will see.
    He was coming off a knee injury and he wasn't the same early in the year but he made up for it with his blocking. Entz said his measurables are not only recovered but better. He's always been good but this year I want to see him become All American Elite. With Watson being gone, it's his year

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Great Video by Phoenix showing the day in life of a bison football player

www.facebook.com/bisonation1
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

just saw this running thru some old messages on my ndsu Facebook page. like year & half ago in an "other" file.

anyways, so cool of Pheonix to line up all these NDSU stars for a message to a 3rd grader battling leukemia.

this is such a good thing , thought yall should see it... or you did in 2020...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00000065360460

Pheonix at Vikings IPF.... He's looking prime for a great season year

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cerv9...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Pheonix at Vikings IPF.... He's looking prime for a great season year

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cerv9...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
    That’s the old one in Eden Prarie it looks like
    TRUST THE PROCESS

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Where is this guy this year? Supposed to be a break out year I thought? Too busy livin off what his buddies are doing in the NFL? 5 years of hype... and he is shit.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Well he's at least off page 6 now.

Step in the right direction.

Lardsin must go!