Page 20 of 67 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Phoenix Sproles

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Phoenix Sproles

This clown should be charged. Hope Dom goes after his ass!

Twincitybizon is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm sure there are some "personal reasons" that are acceptable, BUT, if you're cleared by doctors to play and you choose not to you're really not living up to the terms of an athletic scholarship. They're literally paying for your school so you can catch the football....

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    I'm sure there are some "personal reasons" that are acceptable, BUT, if you're cleared by doctors to play and you choose not to you're really not living up to the terms of an athletic scholarship. They're literally paying for your school so you can catch the football....
    maybe he's giving ndsu some of his tiktok revenue
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    haha love the parody draggin fargo sports media bahaha
    I agree on this. The amount of times Dom has trolled NDSU and its fans I really don’t feel bad for his hurt feelings.
    Don’t get me wrong, Dom is one of the best in the FCS business. But his craving for UND/NDSU rivals ratings is annoying. I still will never get over his tweet when the other school scheduled Nebraska and he felt the need to mention NDSU fans being jealous. Oddly I never saw him tweet about UND fans being jealous whenever NDSU won a FBS game or national championship

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    I agree on this. The amount of times Dom has trolled NDSU and its fans I really don’t feel bad for his hurt feelings.
    Don’t get me wrong, Dom is one of the best in the FCS business. But his craving for UND/NDSU rivals ratings is annoying. I still will never get over his tweet when the other school scheduled Nebraska and he felt the need to mention NDSU fans being jealous. Oddly I never saw him tweet about UND fans being jealous whenever NDSU won a FBS game or national championship
    Meh. It's the market he swims in. The media obsession with UND relative to NDSU is like dealing with Lakes on Bisonville. Just learn to live with it cause that's just reality.

Yea, from kfgo to wday, the froth at the mouth over that stuff . its all KFGO has at this point I guess. Gaptooth is down to 3500 listeners a day I saw it one point.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    FAct check- we were all literally jealous about those FBS games. It literally isnt trolling, it was a journalist with an accurate finger on the pulse of the fan base he covers (and covers damn well, I might add)
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    FAct check- we were all literally jealous about those FBS games. It literally isnt trolling, it was a journalist with an accurate finger on the pulse of the fan base he covers (and covers damn well, I might add)
    Agreed. UND gets games against P5 schools and the FCS powers like NDSU. NDSU gets games against dogshit schools like UND.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Wasn't dom.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    Twitter is a fucking cesspool..
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Twitter is a fucking cesspool..
    so is this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.