Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Phoenix Sproles

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Phoenix Sproles

Holly smokes, this young man has a cool name!!! Welcome PHOENIX ~ !

Really nice start to your class, both tremendous athletes. Really liked what I saw from Sproles on his highlight film. I had hoped UND was going to, at least, look at him, but never saw an offer go out. Nevertheless, the kid obviously got the offer he wanted. Should have a nice pair with Lance and Sproles for several years.

and yeah, Pheonix Sproles just sounds sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by siouxfan512 View Post
    Really nice start to your class, both tremendous athletes. Really liked what I saw from Sproles on his highlight film. I had hoped UND was going to, at least, look at him, but never saw an offer go out. Nevertheless, the kid obviously got the offer he wanted. Should have a nice pair with Lance and Sproles for several years.

and yeah, Pheonix Sproles just sounds sweet.
    His Scout page lists UND as an offer. Funny for two of the top players in MN and you guys take a pass according to ss.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    And Sproles is cool too!

This may have been mentioned before, but is there any relation to Darren Sproles? On the Eagles roster he is listed as being from Waterloo, Iowa (Kansas State). Darren Sproles has been a fun player to watch for many years, and last year playing with Carson Wentz on the Eagles I saw him more than ever. Wished the Viking had drafted him back when he came out of college.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    His Scout page lists UND as an offer. Funny for two of the top players in MN and you guys take a pass according to ss.
    really? I always look through 247sports, and didn't even see UND as a team of interest, which surprised me a bit. I'm pretty sure he was invited to our camp, but obviously won't be attending. Hard to piece together all of the recruiting and offers for all of these kids.

Nevertheless, I think you guys got a good one with Sproles. Excited to see what he can do at the next level, especially when surrounded by more talent.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Phoenix will be on fire.
    It's OK to not be OK.

"Sproles, the cousin of Philadelphia Eagles running back Darren Sproles, had Wyoming, Northern Illinois, North Dakota State, South Dakota State, South Dakota, Northern Iowa, Indiana State and Illinois State listed as schools he is considering"

http://trib.com/sports/college/wyomi...3eb9352cf.html

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    He posted every single offer he got on his Twitter page as he got them. UND wasn't one of them. Very possible they wanted to see him in person at a camp before offering but it is a moot point.

Regardless, best of the luck to the kid.

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    He posted every single offer he got on his Twitter page as he got them. UND wasn't one of them. Very possible they wanted to see him in person at a camp before offering but it is a moot point.

Tells me a lot that UND passes on 2 of the best players in MN.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post

hahaha this is hilarious.... you had 0 shot at landing Sproles or Lance. Period, End of story.

ps the fact that you think "we were waiting until camp" is even more hilarious!

pss- how was the $300k athletics cut last friday at 6pm "after news" press release treat ya?
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 06-14-2017 at 07:45 PM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?