Page 60 of 67 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Phoenix Sproles

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Phoenix Sproles

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    "I ate too many donuts and she called me fat" .... wwaaahhhh
    I think it's a bit more complicated than that. I have a daughter who is currently on the dance team. There is a fair amount of internal pressure to control your weight when you have to put on a very small outfit and perform. Not to mention the fact that in order to perform at a high level you need to take care of your body. Just like any other sport they dedicate a fair amount of time outside of practice to staying in shape so they can perform. It's obviously something that factors into their capability to perform at a high level and the coach needs to monitor that. A coach worth a shit would understand the correct way to address that topic and it would never be calling someone fat in front of the entire team.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    "I ate too many donuts and she called me fat" .... wwaaahhhh
    Get the fuck outta here with that...
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by BigLakeBison View Post
    I think it's a bit more complicated than that. I have a daughter who is currently on the dance team. There is a fair amount of internal pressure to control your weight when you have to put on a very small outfit and perform. Not to mention the fact that in order to perform at a high level you need to take care of your body. Just like any other sport they dedicate a fair amount of time outside of practice to staying in shape so they can perform. It's obviously something that factors into their capability to perform at a high level and the coach needs to monitor that. A coach worth a shit would understand the correct way to address that topic and it would never be calling someone fat in front of the entire team.
    I hear ya. she was a bitch @ UNI game a few years back she was telling us to quiet down in row 1. I'm like. what? you're the cheer coach!! haha. zero respect after that & I'm not surprised she's finally gonzo.

like I said. the Dance team is really good & coaches are highly regarded. the 1 coach was a Timberwolves dancer. she rocks. "J"
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Pheonix.. missing NDSU showing off his 3 rings on Insta..

"always thankful for my time at NDSU. 3X National Champ

https://instagram.com/stories/phoeni...ZiM2M3MzIxNA==
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I never saw Phoenix on Saturday, but I'm told he did show up at the OB around the same time all the NFL bound guys, Mauch et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just a random side note, cheer teams should 100% be considered student athlete's, receive scholarships, and be counters for Title IX purposes. It's a 365 day a year gig.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Just a random side note, cheer teams should 100% be considered student athlete's, receive scholarships, and be counters for Title IX purposes. It's a 365 day a year gig.
    Yes, indeed.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Thundar too eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I hear ya. she was a bitch @ UNI game a few years back she was telling us to quiet down in row 1. I'm like. what? you're the cheer coach!! haha. zero respect after that & I'm not surprised she's finally gonzo.

like I said. the Dance team is really good & coaches are highly regarded. the 1 coach was a Timberwolves dancer. she rocks. "J"
    No, she still is a bitch. I was at a game where I saw her bitch at a male cheer member because his legs were pointing the wrong way while sitting on the floor between cheers. So I started to watch her and there was all sorts of crazy shit she was doing right in front of the crowd during the rest of the game. After that game I started to watch for opposing cheer coaches at other games and on TV. Never saw one.
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 05-09-2023 at 09:03 PM.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    As someone who has a daughter on the dance team (which is a club, not even part of the AD) I agree 100%. The amount of work the cheer and dance teams put is much more than I knew before she was on the team. Hell, her being on the dance team last year probably cost her in excess of $1500 even after fundraising.