Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Phoenix Sproles

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Phoenix Sproles

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Why on God's Green Earth would anyone want Sproles to transfer?
    Well the couple people appearing to want it are some of the most illogical people on this board so...

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    been trying to tell you guys, its all messed up.
    No use trying to explain it to them again. They dont get it. Or they just dont want to.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I don’t want a talent like Sproles to transfer unless he’s a distraction to the team. Any distraction is not worth the talent. No idea if there is actually a distraction, but I have heard rumors. I hope they’re not true and he decides to stay and produce.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I don’t want a talent like Sproles to transfer unless he’s a distraction to the team. Any distraction is not worth the talent. No idea if there is actually a distraction, but I have heard rumors. I hope they’re not true and he decides to stay and produce.
    I would think anyone without an ulterior motive on the subject would echo your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    been trying to tell you guys, its all messed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I would think anyone without an ulterior motive on the subject would echo your thoughts.
    What is the ulterior motive?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The last part of his tweet says I’m back, see you this fall Bison Nation

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Well the couple people appearing to want it are some of the most illogical people on this board so...
    There may be behind the scene issues at work here and former players, like PL, might.....just might have more insight to these issues than the average keyboard warrior. Not a knock on you by any means....just a thought.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

So there are no playoff games after the SDSU game? What kind of team player is Phoenix? Sounds like a selfish loser to me. I have heard what he thinks of Teammakers, former players and tradition at NDSU.

When will you guys stop doubting lakes?

He has the texts.

All of them.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    So there are no playoff games after the SDSU game? What kind of team player is Phoenix? Sounds like a selfish loser to me. I have heard what he thinks of Teammakers, former players and tradition at NDSU.
    I'm curious what you have heard?