Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Phoenix Sproles

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Phoenix Sproles

8FB9FBB6-A9EB-4594-9E51-02442731E80E.jpg
    Interesting take from a player I enjoyed watching and seemed to be a great leader for you guys.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Zack Johnson also had some harsh words. A different tweet from Tanguay taking a shot at Sproles was liked by Chris Hanson which seems weird from a current Bison Radio guy

I’d love for someone to just come out and say what it is rather than all the cryptic crap that does nothing but cause more confusion and division (like Dempsey and Dudzik and Marques Johnson being confused at Tanguay’s rant).

Point being, there is no validity in badmouthing someone without going into details. It means nothing and no one will take your word for it at face value like that.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Will absolutely be a trend at ndsu. Really good players will want to put a quality good couple years and then go play Division 1 because they can. NDSU can use this as a benefit they should just be more aggressive recruiting every year.
    Kids at blueblood schools do this too. This isn't an NDSU problem or FCS problem. It's a thing, for better or worse.
    College of Business Alumnus

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    Zack Johnson also had some harsh words. A different tweet from Tanguay taking a shot at Sproles was liked by Chris Hanson which seems weird from a current Bison Radio guy

I’d love for someone to just come out and say what it is rather than all the cryptic crap that does nothing but cause more confusion and division (like Dempsey and Dudzik and Marques Johnson being confused at Tanguay’s rant).

Point being, there is no validity in badmouthing someone without going into details. It means nothing and no one will take your word for it at face value like that.
    Go watch pdrippy on tic tac bro eh. I don't wear shirts around with images of myself all over them. Imagine walking to or from practice facilities and having to wait for a dance video to be filmed to get by eh.

Maybe, just maybe (and I'm sure I'm giving Entz way to much credit here) the entire team was told last week not to get involved in something going on at ndsu last night and maybe just maybe only one player on the team didn't like being told that eh because gosh dang it that would be some trendy tic tac shit eh. Would have blown up that tic tac bros.

He's going somewhere else to milk this thing for one more year eh. The pros ain't calling.

Lardsin must go!

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Go watch pdrippy on tic tac bro eh. I don't wear shirts around with images of myself all over them. Imagine walking to or from practice facilities and having to wait for a dance video to be filmed to get by eh.

Maybe, just maybe (and I'm sure I'm giving Entz way to much credit here) the entire team was told last week not to get involved in something going on at ndsu last night and maybe just maybe only one player on the team didn't like being told that eh because gosh dang it that would be some trendy tic tac shit eh. Would have blown up that tic tac bros.

He's going somewhere else to milk this thing for one more year eh. The pros ain't calling.
    More tapdancing nonsense.

First off, Idk what you are referring to. Second off, sure sounds speculative at best whatever it is.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

First off, Idk what you are referring to. Second off, sure sounds speculative at best whatever it is.
    I don't tap dance. I jig bro.

Lardsin must go!

Assuming Candace Owen protests?

There was a controversial speaker at the Memorial Union last night and I'm guessing that is that is the event he was referring to.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post

I’m not for or against but why would a coach tell players what they should or shouldn’t be involved with in their free time? Missing practice or film for it I get, but telling players to stay away if it’s their belief is not their issue. Maybe the problem is something bigger.

Mr. Sproles has a big name made by his uncle that has to be difficult to live up to.