Page 43 of 67 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Phoenix Sproles

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Phoenix Sproles

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    First part, what the f? Second part, hes a 5th year senior so great call there Nostradamus
    Nostradamus it is! Stay in your lane! When the talk is about bowling, maybe chime in!

Hope this doesn't become a trend, but can't blame kids for wanting significant playing time their last year or two. Phoenix is obviously not at DJ, braylon and raja level.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    talking to phoenix HE LOVES NDSU!! He WILL NOT talk smack about NDSU!

he loves the people here , he made some lifelong friends and won Rings and had 1 amazing catch at Twins Stadium as the highlight of his life he says next to NFL Draft next to the Trey Lance.

He wants that to be known..
    His TD run in the Natty off the double reverse action was his best and most memorable IMO, cuz it helped us win a National Championship. Far better than a play against a (using your terms) pud team that we were gonna beat regardless.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    According to the Forum he's heading to the Portal.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Wish him well wherever he ends up. He has all the tools to be successful off the field and in the future too. He will land in a spot that suits him well.

I really think his meniscus never healed well enough to get him back to pre-tear speed or shape which is a shame for him as injuries stink. Football is tough on the body.

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxHockeyBisonFo View Post
    Hope this doesn't become a trend, but can't blame kids for wanting significant playing time their last year or two. Phoenix is obviously not at DJ, braylon and raja level.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Will absolutely be a trend at ndsu. Really good players will want to put a quality good couple years and then go play Division 1 because they can. NDSU can use this as a benefit they should just be more aggressive recruiting every year.

Honest question...would anyone even know if he left and no one was told he did?
    It's not like he does anything productive on the field that people would be like..."where is Sproles?"

DJ Hart came in and showed us it's not that hard to get open.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Honest question...would anyone even know if he left and no one was told he did?
    It's not like he does anything productive on the field that people would be like..."where is Sproles?"

DJ Hart came in and showed us it's not that hard to get open.
    I agree 100%
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

watch him goto LSU with his half brother Jaxon Howard the #1 recruit in America from Mpls Cooper.

Sproles could maybe punt return & make a name for himself there?

just a thought

good luck Pheonix
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    watch him goto LSU with his half brother Jaxon Howard the #1 recruit in America from Mpls Cooper.

Sproles could maybe punt return & make a name for himself there?

just a thought

good luck Pheonix
    wasn't good enough to return punts at NDSU, but is good enough to do it at LSU?
    Sure, I'll watch....