Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World Team Trials

Default Re: World Team Trials

Excellent crowd tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

What an event, can't wait for the next big show........Fargo!

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    What an event, can't wait for the next big show........Fargo!

It was a solid event from start to finish, but the finals were really something. I guess we should have a pretty strong team. Dake started his day by beating IMar, Dieringer, and Burroughs, and it still wasn't good enough. And then there was J'den Cox outscoring David Taylor with only one leg. Did Taylor have some legitimate gripe at the end, or was he just acting out in frustration?

Quote Originally Posted by RadioBison View Post
    It was a solid event from start to finish, but the finals were really something. I guess we should have a pretty strong team. Dake started his day by beating IMar, Dieringer, and Burroughs, and it still wasn't good enough. And then there was J'den Cox outscoring David Taylor with only one leg. Did Taylor have some legitimate gripe at the end, or was he just acting out in frustration?
    With a minute left in the match against Cox, I turned to the Jury and asked why wasn't the Mat Official being more aggressive on calling a passivity on J'Den. I didn't get an answer, but it was strange to watch as the Mat Official is pretty darn good (one of the World's best actually).

With that said, Taylor beat himself after Cox's injury, which looked disgusting and why I hid it on the big boards while Flo replayed it on their webcast. He was able to tie it up right after the injury, but got out-maneuvered twice by a guy wrestling with one leg. Part of the problem I saw was that he attacked the bad leg instead of the good leg. Always attack the good leg of a wrestler with a leg injury because if you take away the good leg, the injured wrestler cannot defend his position as well.

Hopefully, J'Den's knee is only a sprain.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Hail the BISON!!!

Great news, Gabe Dean appears to be going the Greco route. Should be at 85 kilos (or whatever the newest weight below Hayden is going to be).

Dean is great, but he was never going to factor into the freestyle discussion. Getting someone with his accolades and skill to go Greco is huuuuuuuuuuuuuge

http://www.flowrestling.org/article/...o#.WVe-kYgrLIU