Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Preseason Polls

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2017 Preseason Polls

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    The dude reminded me a lot of F'Hawker fans. No matter how bad the beating was, there was a legit reason for it and they'll get'em next time.
    Also reminds me that no matter how good we have it, and no matter how irrelevant it may be to a particular current discussion, some people just can't seem to avoid bringing up UND. Usually those people are the first to tell you how UND doesn't matter, how irrelevant their program is, and how the school isn't a rival.
    Insert something clever here...

That dude sounded WASTED
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Also reminds me that no matter how good we have it, and no matter how irrelevant it may be to a particular current discussion, some people just can't seem to avoid bringing up UND. Usually those people are the first to tell you how UND doesn't matter, how irrelevant their program is, and how the school isn't a rival.
    As long as a parasite exists, it's still relevant. Ignoring doesn't make it go away - that makes it stronger. Beating its arse though, keeps it in check.
    Hail the BISON!!!

I actually didn't mind him. I expect the home town guy to be a homer and he was good radio. What did you expect him to say? We suck and we can't carry NDSU's jocks. C'mon guys, lighten up.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I actually didn't mind him. I expect the home town guy to be a homer and he was good radio. What did you expect him to say? We suck and we can't carry NDSU's jocks. C'mon guys, lighten up.
    doesnt hurt to spit the truth when youre on the airwaves in a different state.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    doesnt hurt to spit the truth when youre on the airwaves in a different state.
    They didn't bring him on to spit the truth. They brought him on there to pump up SHSU.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

I expect homer, just not Marge, Lisa, Bart and Maggie to join him.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Honestly from what I've heard, I assume 99% of non-MVFC radio guys to be absolute homers. We're just spoiled

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Figured this was as good as any place to post. Listened to The Insiders today (rare occasion for me due to work schedule) and they were talking with SHSU Radio guy (Cooter I believe was his name). Came off as a complete homer to me. Like delusional homer. Said Briscoe was 30% during the JMU game due to a late injury the week before and had a migraine. Said if he would have been healthy, score would have been 65-61, you name the winner... Completely blew off the fact they've been blown out in the playoffs 3 straight years. Random excuses for each year, quiet mumbling. Says there are no holes in there team outside of one position where coaches simply haven't locked in a position. WR are best on the planet. Deepest DL anywhere. Just rubbed me wrong from the word go. It's ok to be supportive of where you work, but take the glasses off and see the world as it really is.
    I thought he was entertaining, but yes disagreed on the Briscoe thing. JMU was the best team last season, no doubt about that. The SLC has been average last few seasons. The MVC prepares the conference for the playoffs, the SLC doesnt.

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    You've got it.
    Looking forward to Summit & MVFC[SIGPIC]