Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Preseason Polls

Default Re: 2017 Preseason Polls

[QUOTE=THEsocalledfan;1210615..all they need is a semi-competent defense that can stop the run.......[/QUOTE]

which i don't believe they have
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I am surprised NDSU is listed #1 and JMU #2. It probably does not really matter as both are very good. SDSU at #3 is high, but with the offense they have returning they are a threat to win it. They have to improve on defense if they really want to be taken seriously. UND at #5? They still have a question make at QB with their current guy. RB's they should be very good at. LB's and corner's will need to step up for them. SHSU up there . Beat someone that is really really good and you can be up there. Beating Sisters of the Blind and Jefferson Pre-k teams does not cut it.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

You got 3 school in the top 5 that are 250 miles apart. I guess we know who has the best teams though.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

There was some good discussion on this on Bison 1660 today

https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...2017-full-show

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Sam Houston should never be allowed in the top 5 until the CAA and MVFC go fbs

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    You got 3 school in the top 5 that are 250 miles apart. I guess we know who has the best teams though.
    Too bad Jim Madison won last year, or we could have just renamed the FCS, the North Central United States Champion. (Yes, I realize Iowa schools and MN fall in this area..... )

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Too bad Jim Madison won last year, or we could have just renamed the FCS, the North Central United States Champion. (Yes, I realize Iowa schools and MN fall in this area..... )
    No worries, we've taken care of the best teams in Iowa and Minnesota.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Can't argue too much with spots 1-3. UND at 5 is an absolute joke.
    We'll see what they are made of vs. Utah to start the season. Hang with Utah and I'd tip my cap. Lose by 20+ and it would show they have some work to do. Utah likes to Bully people, so it will be a physical test.

You can make an argument for them at top 10, but 5 is a little high

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    We'll see what they are made of vs. Utah to start the season. Hang with Utah and I'd tip my cap. Lose by 20+ and it would show they have some work to do. Utah likes to Bully people, so it will be a physical test.
    Utes by 28+. Top tier PAC-12 team. UND showed their true colors against a battered Richmond team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.