Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Preseason Polls

Default Re: 2017 Preseason Polls

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I doubt the coaches would do any better if they did vote. They have little to no familiarity with teams they haven't played or haven't seen on film playing one of their opponents.
    They should scrap the coaches poll.
    Looking forward to Summit & MVFC[SIGPIC]

Has anybody brought up that maybe JMU is number 1 because they have dead voters? Just sayin' if one of there students can do it for the election . . .

Has there been anymore talk about the JMU suspensions from last year's playoffs? I remember there were suspensions but never heard an honest answer why. I think some other teams were also involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Has there been anymore talk about the JMU suspensions from last year's playoffs? I remember there were suspensions but never heard an honest answer why. I think some other teams were also involved.
    Never heard about SDSU's either. Can't remember if YSU's were publicized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Figured this was as good as any place to post. Listened to The Insiders today (rare occasion for me due to work schedule) and they were talking with SHSU Radio guy (Cooter I believe was his name). Came off as a complete homer to me. Like delusional homer. Said Briscoe was 30% during the JMU game due to a late injury the week before and had a migraine. Said if he would have been healthy, score would have been 65-61, you name the winner... Completely blew off the fact they've been blown out in the playoffs 3 straight years. Random excuses for each year, quiet mumbling. Says there are no holes in there team outside of one position where coaches simply haven't locked in a position. WR are best on the planet. Deepest DL anywhere. Just rubbed me wrong from the word go. It's ok to be supportive of where you work, but take the glasses off and see the world as it really is.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

I liked Fritz. Keeler bugs me. I like seeing them get bounced from the playoffs each year in an increasingly hilarious fashion.

Hard to argue they aren't over rated each year when they have a record of being embarrassed against real competition in the playoffs three years running.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Figured this was as good as any place to post. Listened to The Insiders today (rare occasion for me due to work schedule) and they were talking with SHSU Radio guy (Cooter I believe was his name). Came off as a complete homer to me. Like delusional homer. Said Briscoe was 30% during the JMU game due to a late injury the week before and had a migraine. Said if he would have been healthy, score would have been 65-61, you name the winner... Completely blew off the fact they've been blown out in the playoffs 3 straight years. Random excuses for each year, quiet mumbling. Says there are no holes in there team outside of one position where coaches simply haven't locked in a position. WR are best on the planet. Deepest DL anywhere. Just rubbed me wrong from the word go. It's ok to be supportive of where you work, but take the glasses off and see the world as it really is.
    Those Texas radio guys live and die with their teams....

That clip is the perfect microcosm for SHSU finishing the regular season and choking in the playoffs.

Yep, but boy was that good radio for all those same reasons...... Hell, Jeremy asked him a few nasty questions, too. Best was if it bothers the coaches that they've gotten dismantled three times in a row in the playoffs.
    Last edited by THEsocalledfan; 08-17-2017 at 08:58 PM.

The dude reminded me a lot of F'Hawker fans. No matter how bad the beating was, there was a legit reason for it and they'll get'em next time.
    Hail the BISON!!!