Thread: 25th Anniversary Team Voting

Default 25th Anniversary Team Voting

This vote is for D2 offensive line.

https://www.facebook.com/NDBison/app...pp_data=%7B%7D

Default Re: 25th Anniversary Team Voting

Today's voting is for FargoDome era DII FB/TE's. Only 2 names: Jared Peck and Mike Wieser.

Seems pretty slim on choices. But, I don't remember any other names of the top of my head. Anyone else to consider?
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Today's voting is for FargoDome era DII FB/TE's. Only 2 names: Jared Peck and Mike Wieser.

Seems pretty slim on choices. But, I don't remember any other names of the top of my head. Anyone else to consider?
    Off the top of my head, Craig Tangen at TE and Matt Roller at FB. They only have two TEs?

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Off the top of my head, Craig Tangen at TE and Matt Roller at FB. They only have two TEs?
    Matt Roller was a great FB. Crazy he is not on there.

Can anyone please post a list of the nominees so far? Or let me know a place I can find the list. I'm not a face book person. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post

Is this d2 only? Tougher call if so

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com