Thread: Best of Brand Voting!!

Default Best of Brand Voting!!

All,

Below is a message from Coyte Cooper who is in charge of the Best of Brand competitions. This year, we qualified and became finalists in 3 categories.
    The Better than Good Graphic, Pure Entertainment, and the Gold Standard which is the highest honor to win. First up in the voting which will move to a bracket system is the Better than Good Graphic category where we will compete against the other finalists (Air Force, Campbell, Campbellsville, Purdue, Chadron State, JWU, Lindsey Wilson College, Missouri, NC State, Princeton, SDSU, Illinois, Maryland, North Carolina, and Wheeling Jesuit.) This is a big deal to win as we continue to work really hard to build our programs brand and we will need your support. Voting will start next Monday.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to write you to announce a last minute change to our voting schedule. We have a REALLY cool new voting system on the new NWCA that we think you are going to love. It will be a bracket voting system where visitors can click on your name to see your entry. It will help promote your program in a unique manner. However, with it being a new system, we had a couple of issues come up today that we need to address to make sure it is just right for the voting competition.

Rather than force the release today and have issues, we decided it was best to give it a little more time and make sure we get it right. I apologize as this was probably a decision I should have made yesterday as we were ironing things out. I was just hopeful we would stay on track. I hope you understand and know that it is very important to us to create an experience that is valuable for your program and the sport!

With that being said, our new plan is to push all the voting back one week and kick off this category next Monday FOR SURE from 4-8pm EST. The teams that advance will participate the next day at the same time.

Please let me know if you have any questions. We will send you a link to the bracket with your entries as soon as we have it finished so you can promote it this week. This will be another benefit of giving it a little more time. Have a GREAT day everyone!

Coyte

Default Re: Best of Brand Voting!!

You'll get our votes Coach.

New link to vote due to some issues

http://www.nwcaonline.com/awards/bat...-edition-2017/

Round 2 starts today in less than an hour at 3pm. Lets keep the momentum going today and win this next round. I have included the link below in this email. Lets crush our vote total from last night. You are able to vote once an hour so make sure to keep up with the voting.

http://www.nwcaonline.com/awards/bat...-edition-2017/